NBA All Star Teams Announced

Starters were named last week, but the reserves got word yesterday.

Warriors nab four spots, while Wizards, Raptors backcourts selected as All-Star reserves are revealed | NBA.com

If you have not seen KAT's family celebrating once he is named, it is a cool thing to view. KAT's production has dropped point wise and he has stepped aside as the team's best player in favor of Jimmy Butler. However, the past month or so KAT has made more of an impact on the court, letting the game come to him. Best example is last weekend against the Raptors. First half he nabs one rebound and his held scoreless. Second half he drops 22 and 9 and the shorthanded Wolves are able to get by one of the league's best teams. Butler also made it from the Wolves. The West seems fair. I would have swapped out on the East Andre Drummond for Kevin Love (the Cavalier teammates agree). UK has four players on the roster. Had Booker played a little more I think he would have made it... maybe at KAT's expense.

Paul George was snubbed. My only complaint.

Who is LeBron taking with the first pick?

Who would you have removed in favor of Paul George? Seems like I end up watching a lot of OKC for some reason. Some games you watch he is great, other games you would not know he is on the team.

I wish they were televising the draft. It would be hilarious if it came down to the last two picks and K-Love was left on the board and LeBron bypasses him for Porzingis or someone else. My guess is Durant.

Who would you have removed in favor of Paul George? Seems like I end up watching a lot of OKC for some reason. Some games you watch he is great, other games you would not know he is on the team.

I wish they were televising the draft. It would be hilarious if it came down to the last two picks and K-Love was left on the board and LeBron bypasses him for Porzingis or someone else. My guess is Durant.

Draymond can go. The 4th best player on a team isn't an All Star to me. I don't care how hype he gets his team for games.

I think KD too.

Let me ask this, if Kobe had the first pick, and KD was after his crown, would he take KD or try to beat him?

Draymond can go. The 4th best player on a team isn't an All Star to me. I don't care how hype he gets his team for games.

I think KD too.

Let me ask this, if Kobe had the first pick, and KD was after his crown, would he take KD or try to beat him?

Draymond is tough to stomach, but I am a sucker for players on great teams. All three of his teammates are better than he, but he is their engine starter and so good on the defensive end.

To your question, I think you know the answer. No way he would pick him.

Edited by bugatti

Draymond is tough to stomach, but I am a sucker for players on great teams. All three of teammates are better than he, but he is their engine starter and so good on the defensive end.

To your question, I think you know the answer. No way he would pick him.

I guess I want guys with All Star talent, not guys who are supportive of All Star talents.

Using the same logic, I would take Simmons over Love and Drummond, though I would take Drummond over Love.

Exactly, he isn't just some role player. He is the reigning defensive player of the year and Warriors' leader in rebounds and assists.

I didn’t say he isn’t worthy, just that I’d rather see PG out there.

I also don't understand why they split the same allotment of players from each conference. Do the top 24 players overall and call it good.

They need to go with 15 players. i know an NBA roster is 12 but baseball has more than 25 for their all star game.