Ryle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jv looked pretty good tonight at Dixie, they lost their entire starting line up except one player, and he is a heck of a nice player, unfortunately he has had a couple of ankle injuries this year and had to sit, Vince Rankin is a legit top ten player in the region and they are trying to adjust without him right now. Personally I think the future looks bright.

Rankin is the focus of the opposing defense every night he steps on the court. He still produces at a very high rate. You can say you aren’t impressed but the stats over the course of a season that he has put up (18 and 8 while being over 50% from the field) with that previous fact in mind is worthy of respect. People lie, numbers don’t. The numbers say that Rankin is one of the top players in the 9th.

Put him on any team in any region and he puts up numbers. Being the focus of every team’s defensice scheme and shooting that percentage? It’s not like he is putting up 38 shots a game and shooting at a low percentage. Shoots at a high percentage, is a good teammate, and generally performs. Worthy of respect but we can agree to disagree and that’s fine, just glad I have the numbers to back up my position.

Something is definitely not right, Ryle is supposedly the 2nd biggest school in the state. Mcfarland has not had a respectable team since having sturh and white in his 1st year. Ryle losing to schools like, Beechwood, Boone by 30, Cov Cath by 50, Cooper by 40, Holmes by 30, something is not right. The JV team is only slightly above average from what I have heard. With over 2,000 students at the school it has to be coaching in my opinion. Can someone please inform me of Ryle's current record and McFarland career record at Ryle.

Something is definitely not right, Ryle is supposedly the 2nd biggest school in the state. Mcfarland has not had a respectable team since having sturh and white in his 1st year. Ryle losing to schools like, Beechwood, Boone by 30, Cov Cath by 50, Cooper by 40, Holmes by 30, something is not right. The JV team is only slightly above average from what I have heard. With over 2,000 students at the school it has to be coaching in my opinion. Can someone please inform me of Ryle's current record and McFarland career record at Ryle.

Having watched Ryle every year for along time I'm struggling to think of a single team in the last few years that had much true basketball skill.