Project Top 10 Week 11

GrantNKY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How I see it this morning

1. Alabama- Win out and they are in, lose to Auburn and then beat Georgia in SEC they will still probably get in.

2. Clemson- Win and in, but any loss will give them two and likely keep them out (barring a lot of teams ending up with two losses)

3. Oklahoma- Win and In also, same as Clemson if they lose they need a lot of help to get in

4. Miami- Win and In, ACC Title game against Clemson is set, the Winner will get in barring another loss

5. Wisconsin- Win and In also, as Clemson or Miami will get a loss leaving Wisconsin in if they win out

6. Auburn- Needs to beat Alabama and hope UGA does too, then still needs some help

7. Georgia- Needs to win out and Beat Alabama in SEC Title game and that should get them in

8. Ohio State- Needs to win out and needs Auburn and Georgia to lose to Alabama for a chance to slide in

1. Alabama- Win out and they are in, lose to Auburn and then beat Georgia in SEC they will still probably get in.

2. Clemson- Win and in, but any loss will give them two and likely keep them out (barring a lot of teams ending up with two losses)

3. Oklahoma- Win and In also, same as Clemson if they lose they need a lot of help to get in

4. Miami- Win and In, ACC Title game against Clemson is set, the Winner will get in barring another loss

5. Wisconsin- Win and In also, as Clemson or Miami will get a loss leaving Wisconsin in if they win out

6. Auburn- Needs to beat Alabama and hope UGA does too, then still needs some help

7. Georgia- Needs to win out and Beat Alabama in SEC Title game and that should get them in

8. Ohio State- Needs to win out and needs Auburn and Georgia to lose to Alabama for a chance to slide in

I think OSU needs Miami to beat Clemson as well. I don't know how the committee would view 1 loss Miami vs 2 loss OSU.

Also if Auburn beats Bama they win the SEC west. Their other loss is to Clemson.

I think OSU needs Miami to beat Clemson as well. I don't know how the committee would view 1 loss Miami vs 2 loss OSU.

Miami would/should get in over them, I think, unless Clemson embarrassed them. I think OSU has a better chance getting in over 2 loss Clemson than 1 loss Miami...but it that Clemson Miami game is a classic the loser would have to be near the top 4 still.

They also lost to LSU...if they beat Bama and Beat Georgia again they would get in with 2 losses and probably should.

To make the SEC champ game only your conference record matters. Bama and Auburn would have 1 loss in conference. The first tiebreaker is head to head. Thus Auburn would win the West.

I agree that's why it would take more than just Bama winning out for OSU to get in.

Yeah they need more help, but Bama eliminating Auburn and Georgia both would be a huge step in the right direction for them.

If OSU wins out right now they have a 62% chance of making the playoffs, if Alabama wins out OSU's chances improve to 71%.

Yeah they need more help, but Bama eliminating Auburn and Georgia both would be a huge step in the right direction for them.

If OSU wins out right now they have a 62% chance of making the playoffs, if Alabama wins out OSU's chances improve to 71%.

What if Bama, Miami, and OSU win out?