Project Top 10 Week 11

GrantNKY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't make much sense to me. If Miami wins out it makes Clemson a 2 loss mom conference champ. I'm confused at how that hurts OSU. Faulty 538 projections. :lol2:

Well if Miami wins out it drops Clemson to a 16% chance and Oklahoma goes up 2% from 62 to 64%.

That doesn't make much sense to me. If Miami wins out it makes Clemson a 2 loss mom conference champ. I'm confused at how that hurts OSU. Faulty 538 projections. :lol2:

You're gonna like this one; if Auburn beats Bama and then beats UGA in the SEC Championship game. If OSU beats Wisky in the BIG 10 Champ game.....your boys might have just helped Bama get in as a non conf champ....I think you would blow a fuse at that point.

You're gonna like this one; if Auburn beats Bama and then beats UGA in the SEC Championship game. If OSU beats Wisky in the BIG 10 Champ game.....your boys might have just helped Bama get in as a non conf champ....I think you would blow a fuse at that point.

I already know that. Alabama would get in no question. Wouldn't even be a debate.

Well good....make a phone call to Columbus and get the boys right for the stretch run.

If you really want to keep OSU out, you all need to lose a close game to Auburn. You all would be in regardless and the SEC would get 2 teams in.

Nothing. Haha :up:

Ohio State has two terribly noncompetitive losses. For that reason, I feel they're towards the bottom of the two loss teams in "contention".

Maybe Wisconsin deserves to be a bit higher, but man they just look average when I've watched them. I fully expect them to lose this weekend against Michigan, now that they have a competent QB under center.