WWE Survivor Series

The card so far:

Brock Lesnar © vs. Jinder Mahal © - Non-Title Champion vs. Champion match

The Miz © vs. Baron Corbin © - Non-Title Champion vs. Champion match

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose © vs. The Usos © - Non-Title Champion vs. Champion match

Alexa Bliss © vs. Natalya © - Non-Title Champion vs. Champion match

Men's Team Raw (5 TBA) vs. Men's Team Smackdown (5 TBA) - Traditional Survivor Series Elimination match

Women's Team Raw (Alicia Fox & 4 TBA) vs. Women's Team Smackdown (5 TBA) - Traditional Survivor Series Elimination match

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something interesting I just read, their's talk going around that their will be a special guest referee added to the Lesnar/Mahal match, all signs are pointing towards John Cena being that man which would end up setting up a feud between Mahal and Cena later on.

Also, if Finn is apart of Team Raw, do you have the "Demon" show up?

Nia Jax teased yesterday that she could join Team Raw for the women's match.

Apparently WWE is considering The Rock and Stone Cold as candidates for the guest referee for the Lesnar/Mahal match. This probably wouldn't let to any program but their is great intrigue in a Lesnar/Austin Feud.

Speaking of Austin, I have heard he's in the best shape of his life.

No matter how many title matches we get between now and Survivor Series, I can't see any of them changing hands, especially since they've already listed the current champions (and previewed them, like we see every Monday and Tuesday night).

True. But they did throw a curveball last year when the Miz beat Dolph Ziggler for the IC title on the Smackdown before SS.

If Jinder were to lose, my guess is that he is battling an injury or he's just going to win it back in India.

Having said that, I don't believe he's losing. I think John Cena takes it off him at Royal Rumble, or Wrestlemania.

Jinder is one of the worse champs of all time.