Senior All Star Match at Tower Park

For rising seniors? I am assuming this is invite? For KY?

Sorry, I should have provided more detail. This event is for NKY players, class of 2017.

I am happy to send you an invite if you would like to head this way, should be fun to watch.

How were the teams decided? Who was sent invitations?

I have no idea how they determined who they invited. If I had to guess, I would say they started with the players who were chosen for the Enquirer and Community Recorder All-Stars and/or the Coaches All-Region choices.

You could always ask your coach.

The 8th and 10th region won. Some kids from Ryle, Scott, and Cooper played with the 8th and 10th because numbers were low. It was 5-5 I think at the end of regulation, and the 8th and 10th won in PK's. It was pretty odd how they did the PK's though. Both keepers were in the same goal and the players took the PK's at the same time. I don't know everyone who scored but I do know that Adam Snow (Cooper), Matthew Barnett (Grant), Francisco Abbinante (SK) and Nate Hoffman (Ryle) scored for the 8th and 10th. I know Griffin Lamb (Cov Cath), Tyler Benjamin (SK), and I believe it was DJ Sanders had two (St. Henry). Most of the kids just messed around and no one took it too serious but they all seemed to enjoy it.