Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Senior All Star Match at Tower Park

Featured Replies

On Wednesday, June 7th, they will be holding a Senior All Star match at Tower Park. The match is scheduled to start at 6:00pm.

Oh just notice thats in two days.... guess our invite got lost

  • Author
For rising seniors? I am assuming this is invite? For KY?

 

Sorry, I should have provided more detail. This event is for NKY players, class of 2017.

 

I am happy to send you an invite if you would like to head this way, should be fun to watch.

Lol.. Thanks!! My smiley face came through as question marks.. actually will be headed to that end if the state from the wilderness of West Ky 2 times within the next month for GK training.

How were the teams decided? Who was sent invitations?

  • Author
How were the teams decided? Who was sent invitations?

 

I have no idea how they determined who they invited. If I had to guess, I would say they started with the players who were chosen for the Enquirer and Community Recorder All-Stars and/or the Coaches All-Region choices.

 

You could always ask your coach.

In most of these NKY all star games, the coaches will ask kids if they are interested in participating and it pretty much goes from there.

If its up to our coach that explains a lot!

I heard it ended in a tie!

Congrats to the boys that made the team and got to play one last time in a HS event.

I heard it ended in a tie!

Congrats to the boys that made the team and got to play one last time in a HS event.

 

Did you attend this event? If so, give us a quick synopsis.

Did you attend this event? If so, give us a quick synopsis.

 

I didn't attend but I'm pretty sure I could give a quick synopsis if you really want me to.:sssh:

The 8th and 10th region won. Some kids from Ryle, Scott, and Cooper played with the 8th and 10th because numbers were low. It was 5-5 I think at the end of regulation, and the 8th and 10th won in PK's. It was pretty odd how they did the PK's though. Both keepers were in the same goal and the players took the PK's at the same time. I don't know everyone who scored but I do know that Adam Snow (Cooper), Matthew Barnett (Grant), Francisco Abbinante (SK) and Nate Hoffman (Ryle) scored for the 8th and 10th. I know Griffin Lamb (Cov Cath), Tyler Benjamin (SK), and I believe it was DJ Sanders had two (St. Henry). Most of the kids just messed around and no one took it too serious but they all seemed to enjoy it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.