Owen County 73 Simon Kenton 58

Neers in a downward spiral. Not certain they will win another regular season game.

I disagree. Great effort tonight and a solid game plan by Trent. Owen shot 67% from the floor tonight, 37 of 55 with 9 threes. This game could have been a four point game with about two minutes left. Huge five point swing on the Contrell missed layup and they hit another three. Instead it's a nine point game. End the end Owen made winning plays and SK didn't. But I feel if they continue this effort they will make a run.

Thanks for the details and I hope they can win some games. Now look at the remaining schedule and tell me we ho they beat?

I have to agree with you looking at the schedule below. Very good chance SK goes 0-6.

Feb 5, 16 Oldham County away

Feb 6, 16 Holy Cross (Covington) away

Feb 9, 16 Campbell County away

Feb 12, 16 Anderson County away

Feb 16, 16 Covington Catholic away

Feb 19, 16 Holmes home

Disappointing year for SK. If I'm not mistaken, this senior class won the Northern KY Freshman tourney and now they will likely have a sub-500 season. Really thought this would have been a solid year.

Tough schedule above; they'll probably sneak in one upset in that mix but no doubt they are the dog in each of those games.

I disagree. Great effort tonight and a solid game plan by Trent. Owen shot 67% from the floor tonight, 37 of 55 with 9 threes. This game could have been a four point game with about two minutes left. Huge five point swing on the Contrell missed layup and they hit another three. Instead it's a nine point game. End the end Owen made winning plays and SK didn't. But I feel if they continue this effort they will make a run.

You don't win many games allowing the opponent to shoot 67%.

Wasn't at this game but after seeing Owen play at the All A Tourney, SK got beat by a very good team who has beaten most of the teams they've played against. Not saying SK isn't in a slump but they def got beat by a good team. Keep diggin boys!