Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 73 Simon Kenton 58

Featured Replies

Stats coming

Rebels shake off All-A heartbreak.

 

21-3 on the year. At Collins next on Thursday

Neers in a downward spiral. Not certain they will win another regular season game.

Neers in a downward spiral. Not certain they will win another regular season game.

 

I disagree. Great effort tonight and a solid game plan by Trent. Owen shot 67% from the floor tonight, 37 of 55 with 9 threes. This game could have been a four point game with about two minutes left. Huge five point swing on the Contrell missed layup and they hit another three. Instead it's a nine point game. End the end Owen made winning plays and SK didn't. But I feel if they continue this effort they will make a run.

Thanks for the details and I hope they can win some games. Now look at the remaining schedule and tell me we ho they beat?

Kelch 6 points, Hawkins 11 points, Fries 13, Kitchens 6 and Cottrell 14 points for SK.

Williams 33, Toftness 20, McDonald 14

Thanks for the details and I hope they can win some games. Now look at the remaining schedule and tell me we ho they beat?

 

I have to agree with you looking at the schedule below. Very good chance SK goes 0-6.

 

Feb 5, 16 Oldham County away

Feb 6, 16 Holy Cross (Covington) away

Feb 9, 16 Campbell County away

Feb 12, 16 Anderson County away

Feb 16, 16 Covington Catholic away

Feb 19, 16 Holmes home

Disappointing year for SK. If I'm not mistaken, this senior class won the Northern KY Freshman tourney and now they will likely have a sub-500 season. Really thought this would have been a solid year.

 

Tough schedule above; they'll probably sneak in one upset in that mix but no doubt they are the dog in each of those games.

http://http://youtu.be/Xj4bs1bY38A

 

Highlights from last night's game for both teams...there will be some ceremonial stuff you'll want to fast forward through at half time.

I disagree. Great effort tonight and a solid game plan by Trent. Owen shot 67% from the floor tonight, 37 of 55 with 9 threes. This game could have been a four point game with about two minutes left. Huge five point swing on the Contrell missed layup and they hit another three. Instead it's a nine point game. End the end Owen made winning plays and SK didn't. But I feel if they continue this effort they will make a run.

 

You don't win many games allowing the opponent to shoot 67%.

Wasn't at this game but after seeing Owen play at the All A Tourney, SK got beat by a very good team who has beaten most of the teams they've played against. Not saying SK isn't in a slump but they def got beat by a good team. Keep diggin boys!

Heard that SK got dunked on 3 times in this game. That stat tells me all I need to know about this group.

Heard that SK got dunked on 3 times in this game. That stat tells me all I need to know about this group.

 

4 times.

Heard that SK got dunked on 3 times in this game. That stat tells me all I need to know about this group.

 

All the dunks are in the video link I posted.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.