Jalen Johnson-Hopkinsville

We played him in the second round. There is no doubt he is a special player. I think he will have the stats to make a run at it.

Now that's funny! I was told stats did not have anything to do with Mr. Football. Ray Zuberer threw the last two year for more yards and TD passes then everyone and the only answer I can come up with is this. If you verbal or at least get an offer from UK/UL then you will be or have a good chance to be Mr. Football.

Now that's funny! I was told stats did not have anything to do with Mr. Football. Ray Zuberer threw the last two year for more yards and TD passes then everyone and the only answer I can come up with is this. If you verbal or at least get an offer from UK/UL then you will be or have a good chance to be Mr. Football.

RAMBO, Mr. Football is more of a popularity contest among the voters and is basically at their whim as to who they vote for and usually in their area so if you don't have many voters in your area you are already behind the 8 ball for Mr Football. Mr. Zuberer was special!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest fogdog.com

He is not playing this year at Hopkinsville, going to the academy in Louisville. Hope he is making a good decision