Ex-sailing CEO: I was fired for trying to move Rio event

bugatti

Oh the Rio Olympics. They're going to delightful. As soon as we can get rid of all the poor people and bulldoze their homes and cover up the insane levels of pollution everywhere and make sure all the right people get paid off... it's going to be delightful.

Some company is going to get paid a BOATLOAD to clean up that bay enough to make it look nice on TV.

Mike and Mike covered it today again. Kudos for them to continue to keep on this. They were showing footage of the water where it the rowing is going to be held and it is beyond disgusting. Greeny said he is going to keep harping on it. Good for him because this whole situation is criminal. I cannot figure out who is worse...the guys running FIFA or the IOC???

Mike and Mike covered it today again. Kudos for them to continue to keep on this. They were showing footage of the water where it the rowing is going to be held and it is beyond disgusting. Greeny said he is going to keep harping on it. Good for him because this whole situation is criminal. I cannot figure out who is worse...the guys running FIFA or the IOC???

IOC has a longer history. That is about the only reason.

Oh the Rio Olympics. They're going to delightful. As soon as we can get rid of all the poor people and bulldoze their homes and cover up the insane levels of pollution everywhere and make sure all the right people get paid off... it's going to be delightful.

Some company is going to get paid a BOATLOAD to clean up that bay enough to make it look nice on TV.

Or...they won't show sailing or rowing and focus on female beach volleyball. If I am going to be duped and lied to, at least put something interesting on TV.

So...you headed to Rio to watch?