Bulls 99 Cavaliers 96 (2nd Round, Game 3)

I hate it when games are decided by a lucky shot. I really don't care that much who wins this series but when a game is decided by an unintentional three point bank shot...ugh...I was hoping for overtime.

^ Do you hate when the ball hits the rim and bounces in too? Because the players aren't trying to do that either. That was fun, who doesn't like miracle buzzer-beaters?

Happy for D-Rose to have a moment like that again after all the injury crap he has been through.

Edited by HammerTime

I hate it when games are decided by a lucky shot. I really don't care that much who wins this series but when a game is decided by an unintentional three point bank shot...ugh...I was hoping for overtime.

I can see where you're coming from. With a bank shot from that distance and angle, Rose missed it badly but yet was rewarded. If he had missed it by 6 inches in any direction, as opposed to missing it by 12 or more inches (my estimates), the shot would not have gone in. If people want to say it's serendipity or part of the game, well, that's OK, too, but the fact remains he made the shot because he "missed" it so badly.