All A updates

Storms never came until now 5pm (Owensboro time). Games called for the day. Losers bracket probably will get dropped In the morning. They punted on 3rd down this am. Oh well.

St Henry lost 17-7 to Raceland then beat Ky Country Day 13-0. To play Jenkins Sunday am if play resumes

Brossart trailing Hancock County 8-0 in the 4th in the semi-finals of the winners bracket. Louisville Holy Cross and Raceland 0-0 half inning in on their semi-final game of the other winners bracket. Not hearing anything official of dropping the losers bracket and maybe just depends on how much rain falls.

I would love to discuss with someone on the committee the thought process behind changing the format of a softball tournament on a weather forecast. This is the second time I have been to this tournament. Both times the tournaments were shortened because of weather forecasts. Not the actual weather but a weather forecast. This is supposed to be the small school state championship. Whoever you are you should feel embarrassed. Well I hope you enjoy the two games being played today, your day got easier. Hey make sure you have those two games on the only field you covered . yesterday at 5 pm. I forgot to tell you there are 75 plus broken hearted high school girls on bus right now that trusted you to make this a fair tournament and you betrayed them. YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!

I would love to discuss with someone on the committee the thought process behind changing the format of a softball tournament on a weather forecast. This is the second time I have been to this tournament. Both times the tournaments were shortened because of weather forecasts. Not the actual weather but a weather forecast. This is supposed to be the small school state championship. Whoever you are you should feel embarrassed. Well I hope you enjoy the two games being played today, your day got easier. Hey make sure you have those two games on the only field you covered . yesterday at 5 pm. I forgot to tell you there are 75 plus broken hearted high school girls on bus right now that trusted you to make this a fair tournament and you betrayed them. YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!

Mother Nature can be a .....! Feel bad for all involved, including the All A committee.

Could the tournament be moved to a place that has turf fields.Is there a place in the state that has 3 or 4 turf fields.I don't understand why we keep having this tournament and the state tournament at this location.Last years state finals there was a problem with the temporary fencing if not mistaking.There has to be a better place to play.

If you build it, they will come. I wouldn't be a fan of the turf fields I would think. Can't do anything about the weather. The committe has a tough job when havingto make a decision like that. You want a single elimination tournament where a team might drive 4 hours and get eliminated in three innings. No one is going to be happy when you change the format and have to eliminate games. Our girls had to play back-to-back-to-back in the winners bracket. Not fair either...would like to have had a half hour or hour to let them eat something before the Hancock game but bad weather was on the way.