Louisville Courier-Journal All-State Teams

16th Region represented very well. Congrats to Alexis Robinson (Ashland) for being named to First Team All State, Logan Fraley (Boyd Co.) for Third Team and to Mykasa Robinson (Ashland), Kristin Mayo (East Carter) and Savannah Anderson (Lewis Co.) for Honorable Mention. Job well done.

Congrats to None from the 10th region for getting an honorable mention. :lol2:

What is up with that? Why would you just put "none"? There are some pretty good ball players in the 10th that would have been real easy to put in the HM spot. Or maybe that would require a little effort. :idunno:

Wow! Very harsh in the ranking! I know the 10th has some players recognized, but give them some credit! Didn't Mason county have a good showing at state?! Why not even give 1 honorable mention out to a girl on that team? The 10th had some pretty strong teams...

And then you have the 9th region, who had a very hard region! No one from Holmes or highlands?!?! Both of those teams had the state champs in their region, and still contended! Speaking of the state champs.. You have McClendon as honorable mention. I know her stats may not look great compared to the other girls, but Holy cross wouldn't have been the team they were without her! She was their general and did a Heck of a job with this team and all she gets is an honorable mention!?! Just disappointed...

Wow! Very harsh in the ranking! I know the 10th has some players recognized, but give them some credit! Didn't Mason county have a good showing at state?! Why not even give 1 honorable mention out to a girl on that team? The 10th had some pretty strong teams...

And then you have the 9th region, who had a very hard region! No one from Holmes or highlands?!?! Both of those teams had the state champs in their region, and still contended! Speaking of the state champs.. You have McClendon as honorable mention. I know her stats may not look great compared to the other girls, but Holy cross wouldn't have been the team they were without her! She was their general and did a Heck of a job with this team and all she gets is an honorable mention!?! Just disappointed...

Sometimes, when a point guard does their job as it should be done, it goes unnoticed by many.