Who said it?

justsayin

"I have a great group. I have 8 guys, and 4 of them are freshmen. And they believe in one another."

"We told them, like we do most of the time, is just be themselves. When they are themselves, we have a great chance to win. And if we didn't win, then somebody beat us when we would be at our best."

"Throughout the whole season, that was my main message to my team. Because I love them .. I trust them .. they trust one another."

(on repeating) "Well, if all those guys came back, then we'd have a little better chance."

TODAY Video - latest TODAY show clips, news, video | TODAY.com

Coach Cal, you guessed? Wrong .. those quotes attributable to Duke's legendary head coach Mike Krzyzewski.

Remember when Cal was accused of ruining college basketball? I'm not disparaging Coach K, but there's seems to be a double standard in place. Thoughts?

The jealousy is so flattering. If I was a fan of a program with an overinflated ego and finally realizing that Duke is simply a better basketball program than UK then I'd probably be running around whining about everything after my team full of NBA All Stars failed yet again.