Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it?

Featured Replies

"I have a great group. I have 8 guys, and 4 of them are freshmen. And they believe in one another."

 

"We told them, like we do most of the time, is just be themselves. When they are themselves, we have a great chance to win. And if we didn't win, then somebody beat us when we would be at our best."

 

"Throughout the whole season, that was my main message to my team. Because I love them .. I trust them .. they trust one another."

 

(on repeating) "Well, if all those guys came back, then we'd have a little better chance."

 

 

TODAY Video - latest TODAY show clips, news, video | TODAY.com

 

 

Coach Cal, you guessed? Wrong .. those quotes attributable to Duke's legendary head coach Mike Krzyzewski.

 

Remember when Cal was accused of ruining college basketball? I'm not disparaging Coach K, but there's seems to be a double standard in place. Thoughts?

The jealousy is so flattering. If I was a fan of a program with an overinflated ego and finally realizing that Duke is simply a better basketball program than UK then I'd probably be running around whining about everything after my team full of NBA All Stars failed yet again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.