What has Obama said about the attack in Kenya that killed over 150

Just wondering if our leader has anything to say for the CHRISTIANS killed for being CHRISTIAN by the whatever he wants to call the MUSLIM EXTREMIST.

If you were a Christian you were shot on the spot," he said. "With each blast of the gun I thought I was going to die."

A spokesman for the terror group told the BBC that it attacked the school because “it’s on Muslim land colonized by non-Muslims.” The spokesman also said the gunmen had separated non-Muslims from Muslims and had freed 15 of the latter group.

But he can sure criticize the killing of Muslims and when called out by other Muslims he caves in and then speaks.

The remarks come after Muslim leaders across the United States denounced the Feb. 10 murders in Chapel Hill and the Obama administration received mounting criticism for not speaking out more forcefully about the situation.

Speaking alongside Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto in Mexico City Thursday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the silence of President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Secretary of State John Kerry was “telling.”

If you stay silent when faced with an incident like this and don’t make a statement, the world will stay silent toward you,” Erdogan said, condemning Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, who was arrested for the crimes. “I ask Mr. Obama, where are you, Mr. President?

After Criticisms, Obama Speaks Out on Killings of Muslims in N.C. | Foreign Policy

Why should we feel the need to get involved in issues in other countries that have zero impact on us?

Thats not true. Every country has an impact on us, like dominos.

For example,

Greece when they were about to go bankrupt would have effected our economy.

Stability in the ME for oil supply and prices effect us.

We are the leader of the free world and must lead by example. So I feel we should protect or at least help protect those who cant do it themselves, like these Christians being murdered for being Christian.