KBS all 10th Region baseball team coming tomorrow

Mack Ramsey should be in consideration for Freshman of the Year. He batted .389 and started at 3rd base for Pendleton County most of the year.

Player of the year should be either Jordan Martin for Harrison County or Chase Mullins for Bourbon County.

Mack Ramsey should be in consideration for Freshman of the Year. He batted .389 and started at 3rd base for Pendleton County most of the year.

Player of the year should be either Jordan Martin for Harrison County or Chase Mullins for Bourbon County.

Ramsey is a very tough 3B and has a great future if he keeps working at it. I'm sure Broassart and GRC have some players they think should be considered for POY as well.

Logan McQuerry at GRC finished the year batting .425, 13 doubles, 1 triple and 1 HR, 32 RBIs and 31 Runs scored a 4-1 pitching record with a 1.8 era. Not to mention some great career numbers including 236 hits in 5 seasons making him #2 all time in the state and a career average of .450.

Right now we have two employees and hope to grow. I hope to have a website and magazine up and going this year. We are just baseball fans who want to see kids get recognition who sometimes is left out because of bigger schools. We have watched 10th Region action this year but hope to grow to where we cover the whole state.

Brossart would certainly nominate Junior Catcher Tanner Norton, Senior Pitcher/CF Zach Fardo, and Senior DH/SS Jared Hahn to make the All-Region team.

I would personally nominate Clark County's Senior CF Justin Harris for All-Region honors.

Right now we have two employees and hope to grow. I hope to have a website and magazine up and going this year. We are just baseball fans who want to see kids get recognition who sometimes is left out because of bigger schools. We have watched 10th Region action this year but hope to grow to where we cover the whole state.

Sounds good. Best of luck.