Christian County 2010/2011

Christian Co will be extremely tough this year.

Hickey is arguably the best pg in the state, or at worse, top 3. Having Veontae Lewis in the backcourt makes this duo one of the best guard tandems in the state.

Tandy and Kates down low will form a solid front court that should be a nightmare for a lot of other teams. Kates, Hickey, and Lewis are all receiving D1 interest for basketball and Tandy is one of the best athletes in the state.

CC should make their third straight trip to Rupp.

In my opinion, Christian County will again be a top 5-10 team all year, and should be the premiere team in the Western Kentucky region (along with Warren Central).

Replacing Shaq Wilson and other contributors who were lost to graduation last year, especially those stepping into front court roles, will likely be the key to how far this team goes.

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting note: Ryan Hudson has apparently withdrew from UHA and has enrolled at Christian Co. Hudson has been a starter for the blazers at least the last 2 years. There are a lot of rumors flying around in the county, so I will let someone else give all the details.

An interesting note: Ryan Hudson has apparently withdrew from UHA and has enrolled at Christian Co. Hudson has been a starter for the blazers at least the last 2 years. There are a lot of rumors flying around in the county, so I will let someone else give all the details.
How in the world could he be ruled eligible?