Sat. Sept. 19th - 8:00am to 6:30pm

Ohio Prospect Camp

Miami of Ohio Prospect Camp

Sat. Sept. 23 - 9:00am to 4:30pm

Redhawk Prospect Camp

Tennessee Christmas Camp

Dec. 27-30 "Brochure Available Oct. 1st

UT Christmas Camp

List more, as you become aware. Hope to see you at a few of these.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure all the camps listed were very good camps but I would HIGHLY Recommend the Tenessee Christmas Camp to any High School student looking to play on the next level. The camp is an intense 2 day camp that focuses on the aspects of the game that you would most like to focus on. I went there my sophomore and junior years and fell it greatly helped me with my game. Getting proffessional instrution from some of the best coaches and players is a great tool to utilize to improve yourself as a player.

When we were there coaches from UT, Berea, Cumberland and many other Southern Ky, and Tennessee colleges were there running stations and helping campers. Also in attendance was MLB Hitting Coach Jim Lefevre (sp?). Great cmp with a phenominal staff.

ttt....Just want to remind, any High School baseball player, with a goal/dream of playing College Baseball, about some upcoming Showcases/Camps.

List others, if you know.

....I would HIGHLY Recommend the Tennessee Christmas Camp to any High School student looking to play on the next level.
I've heard others say the same, regarding Tennessee. I've been to some on this list or have talked with the coaches. Anytime a player gets a chance to learn, under college coaching instruction they should.

It also helps to promote and make the colleges aware, of your talent.

ttt....Just want to remind, any High School baseball player, with a goal/dream of playing College Baseball, about some upcoming Showcases/Camps.

List others, if you know.

I've heard others say the same, regarding Tennessee. I've been to some on this list or have talked with the coaches. Anytime a player gets a chance to learn, under college coaching instruction they should.

It also helps to promote and make the colleges aware, of your talent.

The Kentucky camp is also a good camp to attend, its not all that exspensive and the boys get good exposure.....JMO!!

The Kentucky camp is also a good camp to attend, its not all that exspensive and the boys get good exposure.....JMO!!
Agreed...:thumb:

I was there today and a huge turnout. Staff was excellent and very cordial, as usual. Saw some pitchers in upper 80's, catchers with very good pop times and infielders, that looked in mid-season form.

Mark Blythe does an excellent job, in organizing all UK camps. Coach Cohen and Coach Henderson, are wonderful to talk with and discuss baseball. Excellent job by all and impressive number of college coaches in attendance.

Agreed...:thumb:

I was there today and a huge turnout. Staff was excellent and very cordial, as usual. Saw some pitchers in upper 80's, catchers with very good pop times and infielders, that looked in mid-season form.

Mark Blythe does an excellent job, in organizing all UK camps. Coach Cohen and Coach Henderson, are wonderful to talk with and discuss baseball. Excellent job by all and impressive number of college coaches in attendance.

I'll 2nd that. it was a great camp. The weight trainer was very knowledgable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Georgia State University Baseball Clinic

Georgia State Baseball

In depth instruction on hitting, pitching, catching and infield/outfield play. Georgia State University coaching staff, players and other professional coaches staff the clinic. This clinic is a great way to improve your skill level and be observed by our Division I staff.

The clinic will be conducted at the Georgia State University baseball complex located in Panthersville, Georgia on Sunday October 29th from 10:00am to 5:00pm. The primary focus of the clinic is instruction, on field participation and specialized baseball lectures. The players will demonstrate these skills in drills and group play. Ages for the clinic range from 13 and up. This clinic focus is for the serious player who desires advanced level instruction.

Cost of the clinic is $85.00 for advanced registration. Walk up registration on day of the clinic is $90.00. For more information concerning the clinic contact Greg Frady at 404 556 2308 or 404 651 1198 or Brad Stromdahl at 404 651 0455 or 989 621 2286. For more information you can email Coach Stromdahl at bstromdahl@gsu.edu