Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easton_15

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Easton_15

  1. I got Henry County on this one Reyes is a good player but Henry County defense will make him a tinniest kid on the field HC qb is division one HC 56 SHS 14
  2. They should put a poll on here. Ludlow wins 28 to 21 to the Juggs. The juggs are a good team but I got Luddlow winning.
  3. put a poll on here and Ludlow will win 21 to 14
  4. Does anyone know when the last Ludlow win over Beechwood was? I do not know if I am correct or not but the last one that I remember is the final regular season game in 1982, a 28-14 Ludlow win.
  5. Beechwood 29 Dixie 6 4th Q
  6. Beechwood 22 Dixie 0 Halftime
  7. Ludlow running game looked pretty good with Mills running the ball the defense looked pretty good also except for the lone td that Gallatin scored on, it was a long passing play on the very next play after Ludlow had thrown an int. I don't think that Gallatin got inside the 20 yd line the rest of the game
  8. These are approx. Colerain 1800 Highlands 800
  9. Thanks, looking forward to a good game.
  10. Can someone post directions to the stadium or an address so I can put it in my GPS. I will be coming from work (Cincinnati). Thanks
  11. I honestly can't answer that, I'm sure you're probably close to what they are doing. I drop him off at 6:30am on my way to work & he is in bed when I get home from work. He plays for Highlands & it is his first year there, so I'm sure some of the Bird faithful could give you a better answer as to their schedule. I just know the time frame that they have to be there.
  12. I know my son is in two a days right now and they are going from 7:00am-12:00pm & then 6:00pm-9:00pm
  13. Getting ready to leave for the 'ville GOOD LUCK BIRDS! BRING HOME A STATE TITLE!
  14. Congrats coach Rash and the entire Beechwood community!
  15. Are there any pre-game shows on webcast's right now or do they all come on right at 11:30am?
  16. You are correct, I played on that Lloyd team, CovCath was undefeated at 9-0 and we beat them 28-7 on the last game of the regular season to win our sub-district, only to have Newport beat us 25-15 the next week in the playoffs. The CovCath game was a mud bowl as well at CovCath, I can't recall a single blade of grass on that field, it was a complete mud pit.
  17. It really didn't seem to make a difference in the throwing game, He still was 18-31 for 159 yds, there were several fumbles by both teams. Xavier held Mentor's ground game to just 9 yards. X had constant pressure on Mentor's QB, he was running for his life all night.
  18. I've seen B'Wood twice this year and I saw Newark Cath today in the Ohio Finals. From those 3 games I have seen I think B'Wood would win, but it would be a close game IMO.
  19. Sitting in the hotel in Canton, yes it was at Fawcett Stadium in Canton, total domination by St X, Darius Ashley rushed for 271 yds on 36 carries, Mentor did not cross the 50 yard line until about 1:30 left in the game. Most of the first half was played with a constant down pour of sleet, winds 20-30 mph. Stadium holds approx 23,000 and I would say the crownd was around 20,000.
  20. I would normally be in Ft Thomas but my nephew plays for Cincy Anderson, OH and they play this Friday night in the Ohio DII finals, so I am going there to watch them, spend the night watch Cincy X play in the DI finals on Saturday night, then next week make a weekend of it at the Pizza Box.
  21. HHS 52 LCC 6 2:03 left in 3 Qtr.
  22. I was just sent a PM that said that Bwood is up 14-0.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.