Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow @ Grant Co. Predictions

Who will win? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Ludlow Panthers
      34%
    • Grant County Braves
      65%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm guessing the Panther's wont get much love. Can't blame ya after a 13-12 win at Pendleton Co. last week and a 27-6 win against Brossart this week. Two games you can't merely survive in and expect to play with a team like Grant. Although remember in 06' and 07' the Panther's won games against the Brave's they weren't supposed to.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put a poll on here and Ludlow

will win 21 to 14

  • Author
I'm guessing the Panther's wont get much love. Can't blame ya after a 13-12 win at Pendleton Co. last week and a 27-6 win against Brossart this week. Two games you can't merely survive in and expect to play with a team like Grant. Although remember in 06' and 07' the Panther's won games against the Brave's they weren't supposed to.

 

Alrighty.

Ludlow seems like a scrapy bunch. Could make for a good ball game.:thumb:

  • Author

It's going to come down to the Ludlow's defense really. Grant Co. can run the ball. They do it year in and year out and they do it well, but I'm sure coach Logan is down by the river making up some master plan for that running attack from Grant.

This is a game that the Panthers can win. They have to play better than they have the last 2 weeks though. I look for them to be much more focused.

Should be a close game. I am taking GC 28 and Ludlow 21.

What did GC do last week against Oldham Co.?

  • Author
What did GC do last week against Oldham Co.?

 

Got handed to them pretty good. 49-22 I believe, but don't read too far into that because Oldham will go very deep into the playoffs. They are an above average football team by far.

I think that OC has a very good football team this year.

I have no need to read anything into it. I just didn't know the score. Ludlow is going to have to play a mistake free football game to beat Grant and that still might not be enough.

  • Author
I have no need to read anything into it. I just didn't know the score. Ludlow is going to have to play a mistake free football game to beat Grant and that still might not be enough.

 

Agreed.

Ludlow will come ready to play after two so so weeks against Brossart and Pendleton. Should be a close contest.

Ludlow pulls off a bit of a surprise and wins 14 to 13..Good luck to both teams..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.