Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott / Henry County Predictions

Featured Replies

Who do you think will win and why ?

This should actually shape up to be a decent game. Henry Co beat Ludlow 40-0 and Scott beat Ludlow 47-12. I think the Eagles might be a little too much for HC with Reyes though.

 

Scott 27

Henry Co 21

  • Author

I think the Eagles will have to play good defense because Henry County has a good quarterback who can throw and run. I am sure Henry County will be ready for Reyes but can they stop him ? If they do they will win. Scott is basically a 1 man show. I think they need to give the ball to the Bruner kid some this week. It took Scott 9 games to realize he might be able to help them in the backfield offensively.

I dont think Scott will have any problems with Henry.

I dont think Scott will have any problems with Henry.

 

They will have problems with HC. It def. wont be a walk in the park for the Eagles. I promise you that. I dont know what the final score will be, but I think it will be a great game and I hope HC pulls it out, they really need this win before there playoff matchup with Central.

I got Henry County on this one

 

Reyes is a good player but Henry County defense will make him a tinniest kid on the field

 

HC qb is division one

 

HC 56

SHS 14

Don't know much about Henry Co. this year except that their quarterback is phenominal. I think HC will come pumped up for this game after taking that bus ride to Taylor Mill last year and getting pounded. Hope the best for Scott and the Seniors and would love to see the seniors end their career with a win. Leave it all out there cause this is most of your guys last football game ever. Good luck to both teams but GO EAGLES!!!!

 

Scott 21

HC 14

In a barn burner. Reyes and Bruner are the difference makers.

Is Henry County playoff bound?

Scott 28-24.

I got Henry County on this one

 

Reyes is a good player but Henry County defense will make him a tinniest kid on the field

 

HC qb is division one

 

HC 56

SHS 14

 

WOW, pretty bold selection.

 

I'll take Scott 21-18

Is Henry County playoff bound?

 

Yes, they get Central in the first round. I think HC wins this game by a touchdown 21-14.

I'll say Scott in a close one.

IMO - Scott will be ready to pack the equipment away so I say Henry County will win by 3 td's.

Whoever stops the run will win this game.

Henry rolls 35-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.