Everything posted by Easton_15
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Highlands great special teams coverage, tackles Furnish of CovCath on the kick off inside the 10
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
PAT Good! Birds 28 Colonels 0
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Hurt 22 yard run, Touchdown Birds!
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Pass Interference on CovCath, 1st down Birds
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
5:00 left in the 3rd, Birds have it at the colonel 36
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Birds are driving, 2 straight 1st downs.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Birds take over on their own 46
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
CovCath 4th & 3, they now are punting.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Short punt, Colonels take over on their own 20
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
CovCath holds, Birds have it 4th & 5
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Cecil complete his first pass attempt of the game, Birds just across mid field.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Highlands starts the 2nd half from their own 33
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
It's only 5:00pm out here, I have all night.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
No problem, I have not missed a Highlands/CovCath in I don't know how long. I could not make tonights game, stuck in Las Vegas for a conference. So I am in my hotel room listening to the game.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Highlands
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Halftime Birds 21 Colonels 0
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Highlands is taking a knee, running out the clock
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Incomplete pass, Highlands takes over on downs.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Now they are going for it, offense back on the field.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
CovCath with a 32 yd FG Attempt, Time Out Highlands
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
CovCath 4th & 2, inside the Highlands 15. Time Out CovCath.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Under 3:00 minutes left in the half
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Pass Interference in Highlands, 1st down CovCath on the Highlands 20
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
Colonels on the move. 4:30 to go, CovCath has it inside the Highlands 35.
-
Highlands/CovCath Updates?
CovCath completes the first pass attempt for either team. 26 yard gain.