Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sooner Surge

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Sooner Surge

  1. I become ill when I see highlights of that game.
  2. From what I've seen from the NCC/Dixie scrimmage, NCC blitzed well. Also I saw it to be difficult for SK to pick up any blitzing from Dayton. I see that to be a problem for SK. Just letting that be known, no score prediction for me however.
  3. My freshman year, we had to play Scott and won 2-0. Ill remember that for a long long time...
  4. I always try to round up my friends for a day at the course. With that said...Im the only one who seems to go.:cry:
  5. I didnt see much of that going on. From what I saw, it didnt appear that Dayton had much bench depth at all.
  6. The game was designed on a grass field. The game is meant to be played on grass...
  7. I visited Sk's event last night and I thought it was pretty cool to watch. Lots of guys flying around and crashin pads was intense looking. It sure gets me excited for this upcoming season.
  8. How bout a legend named Ray Finkle?
  9. I dont think its a rumor. Ive seen Gibson and Bustle both get reps in at QB, which should make for an explosive offense once you add Ponzer and company.
  10. C'mon Neefan, why must you dig up painful dirt?:madman:
  11. Who does he have to throw to?
  12. Look for a mix of Gibson and Bustle:thumb:
  13. Not sure exactly, but maybe RedHeat would know (previous post):thumb:
  14. From what I've seen in this past season's freshman games, he looks to be a soild player. I seriously cannot wait to see what Coach M decides on offense, personel wise...with Bustle, Gibson, Ponzer, Dewalt, Simpson running wild, and others returning on the O line..its gets me all antsy in my pantsy:jump:
  15. Just wondering.
  16. I dont keep up with St. X a whole lot, but when have they not been one of the top two teams?
  17. Man thats tough :scared:
  18. I've heard talks about this happening, but nothing beyond speculation though...
  19. I dont exactly remember them "calling out" a championship, but there was something along the lines of wanting to get there.... ...plus, isnt that what every team wants anyway?? Those guys just decided to put it in ink so to speak.
  20. On the contrary, I wouldnt treat complete strangers/outoftowners with the same attitude I have towards my friends and fam.:thumb:
  21. I forgot when you go to NKU they give you a 5th year of eligability at your high school. :confused:
  22. How does one prepare for such a final ending???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.