Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simom Kenton/Dayton Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Just got back from the scrimmage.Both teams started out sluggash.Dayton took the opening kickoff down the field and scored a TD thanks to a nice opening kickoff return.Then both offenses could not get nothing going.SK got its offense going thanks to Miles Simpson he had 2 tds on offense and a interception on defense and was on the kickoff return team.Bustle had a decent game and had a couple good runs.The second team had a couple tds.Zach Kaiser[44] had a nice td run about 60 yd run.[14]Sean Travis i thank his name is had a TD pass.Final score36-12.SK definatly has to get things together before next week.:creepy:

I think Dayton is looking ahead to next week.

I think Dayton is looking ahead to next week.

 

I hope so... they won't beat the big boys like that...

I hope so... they won't beat the big boys like that...

 

 

I think Dayton was playing to win but also lookin into this week as well. The devils started "subing" in back-ups and replacements when the score was only 13-6. Still no excuse but just thought i would say something.

I think Dayton was playing to win but also lookin into this week as well. The devils started "subing" in back-ups and replacements when the score was only 13-6. Still no excuse but just thought i would say something.

 

 

I didnt see much of that going on. From what I saw, it didnt appear that Dayton had much bench depth at all.

I didnt see much of that going on. From what I saw, it didnt appear that Dayton had much bench depth at all.

 

 

 

Well i saw much of it, at 13-6 they had put in the back up "j.v." quarterback, running back, both defensive ends, linebacker, and saftey.

Definately not the way SK wanted to look going into the regular season. Dayton could have tied it at the half but a dropped ball in the end zone and bad clock management kept the score at 13-6. I'll agree with the original post that Simpson had a nice outing, but other than that the Pioneers didn't have too many bright spots. The O line looked really bad, and Bustle made a few mistakes throwing the ball, but considering that he was running for his life most of the game it is understandable.

Hopefully SK can address the Oline problems before they visit Newport CC.

Bustle was getting hit alot, and when the he did get away from the rush he was forced to run

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.