76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Newport Central Catholic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams lost some key contributors, NCC seems to be able to plug in any QB and have success with the passing game. SK's pass defense will be key, I won't predict a score but I think it will be a very close contest. I'm hoping they push the game back a few hours so I can attend. If you are reading Coach M, get that game pushed back to 8pm. lol

SK has a ton of talent in their receivers and RB's. The only problem is that there is a big drop-off to the other positions. If Bustle gets the time to throw he could put up good numbers, but I don't see him having too much daylight before he has to tuck it and run. I also think that SK's defense will struggle with NCC's offense. This is just based on the scrimmage game and I don't really see a way that SK pulls out the 'W'. Hopefully the Pioneers will prove me wrong.

If NewCath can learn to run the ball, they will be tough to beat. Appears that the early season problems on offense from last year flipped over this year, and now the running game is lagging. I spoke with a NewCath lineman and they said that they've made changes along the line. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. As long as Wagner is at NewCath, NewCath's defense will be tough. As for the score, I can't predict what I don't know and I don't know SK.

If NewCath can learn to run the ball, they will be tough to beat. Appears that the early season problems on offense from last year flipped over this year, and now the running game is lagging. I spoke with a NewCath lineman and they said that they've made changes along the line. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. As long as Wagner is at NewCath, NewCath's defense will be tough. As for the score, I can't predict what I don't know and I don't know SK.
Mex, are you going?

Depends on what team shows up. They have alot of talent, but seem at times to play without enthusiasm. This really bothers me. With all that talent they could easily find those that will. If the Talent shows up NCC wins by 14+

If the others show up we will squeeze by.:fight:

Has the success bred by the classes ahead of them given them a sense of entitlement to football success? I can't imagine wearing the horseshoe and not being soo proud of what it represented that I didn't have enthusiasm. You only get 11 guaranteed shots at it, and then it's gone.