Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LadyBearMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyBearMom

  1. good job peanut! A good person is right. I would let my daughter play for Jerry Ormes anyday.
  2. oh sorry... Misread the title.. one forum has something about mens slow pitch.. Sorry I made a mistake..
  3. I have watched basketball for about 10 years now faithfully. I have seen Coach Douglas in action and yes her teams have always been successful. Her girls work hard for her, but I have noticed that she isn't always the classiest of people. I have witnessed her running in scores on less talented teams and have heard her talk rudley to other coaches. If you are basing her hire on her success at the middle school program then it is a good hire.
  4. WOW i see a 10th region representative.. Go Courtney!
  5. Jeff Collins and Steve Martin back in the day used to be good softball pitchers
  6. Apparently you didn't watch many of the games did you?
  7. Send Coach Kindred to Bracken Co. we will take a Hall of Fame Coach...
  8. Has all positions in the 10th been filled now?
  9. Jealousy??? No one is jealous of Mason County... Its just that most people over there think that they are in a higher class then everyone else in the 10th region... Thats why you are ROYALS though right?
  10. I heard Coach Fite from Bracken Co. was leaving.. Hope this is not true, but could he be interested in this position?
  11. ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I sense someone is a little feisty.... I haven't been on here in a few weeks, its always nice to ruffle some royal feathers
  12. Since URIT hasnt filled us in, can someone else? Are there any jobs left open in the 10th Region? If so, when will they be filled?
  13. Why were you congratulating URIT for posting a question?? Must be a Mason Co. thing!
  14. I hope Coach Fite stays around til my son gets to high school. He is still young right now, but I dont know if they could replace him.
  15. I think even I could have made that call!
  16. Coach Doyle will have them ready to play..
  17. My daughter liked Transy last summer. They will be going agian
  18. Any Bracken County Lady Bears invited to play? I am sure there were a couple..
  19. Has anyone heard the latest on the Asst. Coach at Bracken Co? My daughter has heard at school that he is looking elsewhere.... Anyone know anything on this? U Reach can you fill us in?
  20. Leave it up to a Mason Co. person to start a thread on Mr. Basketball 08.. Since their season in 07 didnt end the way they wanted it to, so they have to already look forward to things in 08.. HA HA HA!
  21. Is Coach Jay Fite mentioned anywhere? He did a great job at Bracken Co this season.
  22. I have not heard anything else about this situation in a while, but I can tell you that a coach has had some contact with another 10th region school. Thats all I know at this point.
  23. It has been awhile since I have been no the site due to computer problems but I never expected to come back here and read where people projected Mason Co. to be number 1 in the region. What about Montgomery, Paris, and Bracken?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.