Team Camps

The Raceland Lady Rams attended Transy's team camp for the past three years. My girls enjoyed it and I felt it was definitely worth the camp fees.

They have a fundamental drills along with team play, and also have team play for the jv ladies. Lots of games, lots of learning.

Ofcourse Coach Todd is there this year and he may realign the schedule. It would be exciting to attend one of his camps.

Is Anyone familiar with the Eastern Kentucky basketball camp?

Very good camp. ONe of my girls' favorites.

I have been to Campbellsville, Indiana University, Georgetown (one of the state's best IMVHO as they combine the team camp with position camps inthe morning), NKU, Mason County, Bellarmine (good competition since you will be playing vs the Louisville schools) and Don Lane's at Midway.

Also, as one coach indicated a good way to get some games in is to have 2-3 schools come to your school or travel to theirs and play each other.

As a Berea alum, I could not find myself attending a Transy camp. It would be a like a UK fan attending a UL or UT camp.

My daughter attended Don Lane every year until it was discontinued. It was a great individual camp. Does anyone know the status of this? It is not being advertised this year either.

Even after we moved and she has attended many others, she still rates this as one of her favorites!

My daughter attended Don Lane every year until it was disontinued. It was a great individual camp. Does anyone know the status of this? It is not being advertised this year either.

Even after we moved and she has attended many others, she still rates this as one of her favorites!

I know he said that Transy would not let his son work with him once Brian got the head coach position at Transy.