Best fast pitch softball pitcher?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen two from Bracken Co that are pretty good. One has already signed with NKU and the other is a junior this year.

Junior Katelyn Pulaski has been one of the best in the 10th region for a couple of years now.

Senior Kayla Milner is doing great as well.. SHe is a Senior and has signed to play for the Lady Norse next season.

Kirsten Allen from Ryle is the best in the state . She carried her team to the state championship last year . A team that was not very deep offensively .They won alot of games 1-0 ,2-1 . Oh yea she was a soph , now a junior .

I have heard schools like Arizona State and Oklahoma are recruiting her .She is also the best hitter on that team ,IMO .

Kirsten Allen from Ryle is the best in the state . She carried her team to the state championship last year . A team that was not very deep offensively .They won alot of games 1-0 ,2-1 . Oh yea she was a soph , now a junior .

I have heard schools like Arizona State and Oklahoma are recruiting her .She is also the best hitter on that team ,IMO .

I had heard (and I'm pretty sure I read) that she has committed to Oklahoma University. Hard to imagine there is a better pitcher in the state than her.

I had heard (and I'm pretty sure I read) that she has committed to Oklahoma University. Hard to imagine there is a better pitcher in the state than her.

If it's true about OU , there is not many better in the country ! JMO

She has been good since she started pitching . She had good control from the early days when Boone Co. Rec league went to fastpitch .

Rison at Montgomery Co. is a good pitcher. She has has some shoulder issues but has been in rehab and has thrown the ball really well. I know of a guy in Montgomery Co. who has an 8th grade daughter who is really good. I cant wait to see her play with the big girls.

I watched the Allen Girl at Ryle the other day has about 6 or 7 pitches and has the power and precision to get them across the plate she's fun to watch and never seems to weaken no matter how long she pitches, She's a lot better than the couple times I saw her last year, looks like she's already pitching at Oklahoma

I watched the Allen Girl at Ryle the other day has about 6 or 7 pitches and has the power and precision to get them across the plate she's fun to watch and never seems to weaken no matter how long she pitches, She's a lot better than the couple times I saw her last year, looks like she's already pitching at Oklahoma

Ryle only has 1 loss .to Niceville ,Fla 1-0 . Niceville apparently has about 5 girls who are going Div 1 college .If she can keep them in check it should make for another state title .If they can just score a couple .