Best fast pitch softball pitcher?

May 12 vs S Laurel and both games May 19 will be the best time to see her vs quality teams .The May 17th vs Boone could be IF Boone plays the way they are capable .THEY HAVE TO LEARN TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS .

I definetly recommend coming up May 12th. It's the Holmes tournament at Covington Sports Complex. There should be around 16 teams playing throughout the day on 4 different fields within walking distance of eachother. Great day to watch some fastpitch softball.

If anyone wants to come and needs directions P.M me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've seen her have some good moments, but she got roughed up today against North Laurel. She's one of the better pitchers in the 11th, but a notch or two below the best in the state.

May have been too hasty on this assessment as well. She's really upped her game since I last saw her, and battles like nobody's business ...

She is quite obviously an awesome pitcher. But as far as never to be broken, you never can tell. Softball in KY is still in its infancy compared to several other starts. We have only had fastpitch since 1995 in KY.

Records do get broken and to break her ERA record you have to be perfect as Allen has given up 1 EARNED RUN in 201 innings this season.

Jordan Blair has dominated the State tourney as of now. Scott Co is in the finals and mainly because of her outstanding pitching and timely hitting.

21 straight scoreless innings following today's one-hitter. She had a perfect game through five until letting up a leadoff double in the bottom of the sixth. She then retired the next six batters to notch the win.

• 9 months later...