Everything posted by LadyBearMom
-
Best coach in the 10th region
Good point there! Coach schults is tough but she is also fair.
-
Future coaching greats
I coudnt agree any more Bear!
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
As a ladybear fan who attends most games, she has to get the ball. My response is this she had to want the ball to get the ball. a lot of times it looks as if she does not want the ball.
-
Best coach in the 10th region
I didnt get to attend the game last night by my husband did and he said Coach Whitaker handled himself with a lot of class tonight. I have only been keeping up with HC the last few seasons, but his teams are always well disciplined offensive and defensively. Altho he acts foolish sometimes.. he players are learning the game of basketball and learning it right which does not go on at a lot of other schools.
-
10th Region Girls All A discussion
dont count out the LadyBears just yet
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
I hear they like it hot over there...
-
Bracken County Lady Bears
The lady bears defeated a good west jessamine team today at the villa tournament. my question is now that coach schults has the girls playing some good basketball how come no one is talking? whenever the Lady bears are playing bad and lose games they should win I here you guys talking on here. how come no one is talkin now?
-
2007 Villa Christmas Tourney
Thank you much!
-
2007 Villa Christmas Tourney
Is anyone else going to Villa Madonna tournament? My husband and I need directions.. We have been in years past, but dont remember. We are coming from the AA highway.
-
Summer Camps
Good showing for the lady bears
-
Nicholas County Head Coaching Job
As a parent of a basketball player I would be extremely upset at Nicholas Co. This is definately an injustice to them as individuals and as a team. Girls going to camp with the boys basketball coach????? What good does this do?
-
Nicholas County Head Coaching Job
So, now that Nicholas County is looking again, will Coach Kelsch be at the top of their list?
-
Rate the top coaches in your region
10th Region All you posters before are naming the ones that have talent year in and year out. Put Humphrey, O'Hern, and others with the Augustas, Demings, Brackens, and Silver Groves and then you will see their true coaching skills. I believe anyone could coach Mason and Clark to the region every year.
-
Nicholas County Head Coaching Job
I was talking to someone close to the Bracken County Lady Bear program today and they said that they had talked to Coach Kelsch and he still hadnt heard anything from Nicholas Co. I want the best for Coach Kelsch (which he needs to be a head coach), but I, as well as my daughter, am happy as a lark that he will be back wearing Bracken Co. Blue next season
-
Changes at Mason County????? UNFOUNDED RUMOR
Let??? Sometimes the school has no choice.. If he is moving up the chain for a better life for his family then you have to support his decision. Going from HS to College is usually a progressive step.
-
St. Patrick girls coach
I had the opportunity to watch them play last summer and was very impressed with how hard they play.
-
7th graders playing varsity baseball?
They are a Class A school
-
Deming's Keisha Woods to UC-Clermont
It has been fun for my daughter to play against Keshia the past few seasons. Good Luck!
-
Mason Co Lady Royal Basketball Camp Need one team
Is Bracken County and Nicholas County both in thsi?
-
Nicholas County?
Is the Sosby in Bourban Co. related to the Sosby's in Nicholas Co.?
-
Frontrunner for Mr. Basketball '08
Thomas Feldhaus Alex Williams
-
St. Patrick girls coach
Congrats to a BC girl herself! GO ELAINE GO
-
10th Region ALL A DRAW
Has anyone heard anything else about Kelsch and Nicholas Co.?
-
10th Region ALL A DRAW
I think they are talking of Coach Patrick Kelsch, a relative of Natalie's I think.
-
10th Region ALL A DRAW
I would say Bishop Brossard is the team to beat until someone in the 10th All A can prove they can beat them