Changes at Mason County????? UNFOUNDED RUMOR

First of all let me startoff by saying that if Mason lets Coach Buchanan go they would be losing a lot in their athletic department but even more in the department of caring for young men and being a role model for young athletes. I have had the pleasure of knowing coach for a couple of years and I have seen him take heat repeated times for doing the right thing or supporting players that he coaches. Not just because they are the starters but because he cares about them as young men. You won't find a better coach who not only knows the game but goes all out for his players. He always supports all the other sports and athletes and is a true blue Royal.

I can tell you from experience that the man is sincere and true to his word which is that he will do what is right and best for the "team".

Coach B has affected more player's lives in a positive way than he knows. I hope and pray that coach will continue to coach our boys in Mason County and that he won't be "leaving".

Coach Buchanan is an excellent coach, teacher, and person. Mason County would be foolish to let a coach and person like Coach Buchanan "get away".

I totally agree!!!! Coach Buchanan should do what is best for him and his family and the people that support Coach Buchanan would continue to support him wholeheartedly. However if a coach has poured his heart and soul into a program and built it up from a losing one into a contender then it would have to be a heck of a step to let it go. If a coach was totally "happy" and had total support why would he look elsewhere??? Coaches like Coach Buchanan don't coach for the money.

I totally agree!!!! Coach Buchanan should do what is best for him and his family and the people that support Coach Buchanan would continue to support him wholeheartedly. However if a coach has poured his heart and soul into a program and built it up from a losing one into a contender then it would have to be a heck of a step to let it go. If a coach was totally "happy" and had total support why would he look elsewhere??? Coaches like Coach Buchanan don't coach for the money.

I am sure he left Paris for more money... His wife is a Paris native, so had to be more money to move to Mason Co.

I am sure he left Paris for more money... His wife is a Paris native, so had to be more money to move to Mason Co.

Was he head coach there? I am not sure if it was his program. I want to say that he was an assistant there but I am not really sure.

Yes Dave was the Head Coach at Paris. He did a tremendous job there as well as he will any place he may decide to go. I had the pleasure and privilege to coach with Coach B and he has always placed the kids best interest first And foremost. He does do the right things and teaches more than simply football. Morales, integrity, class, etc, etc.. Coach Buchanan is a great person, great coach and a great friend. I wish him the best in whatever decision he may make.

First of all let me startoff by saying that if Mason lets Coach Buchanan go they would be losing a lot in their athletic department but even more in the department of caring for young men and being a role model for young athletes. I have had the pleasure of knowing coach for a couple of years and I have seen him take heat repeated times for doing the right thing or supporting players that he coaches. Not just because they are the starters but because he cares about them as young men. You won't find a better coach who not only knows the game but goes all out for his players. He always supports all the other sports and athletes and is a true blue Royal.

I can tell you from experience that the man is sincere and true to his word which is that he will do what is right and best for the "team".

Coach B has affected more player's lives in a positive way than he knows. I hope and pray that coach will continue to coach our boys in Mason County and that he won't be "leaving".

Coach Buchanan is an excellent coach, teacher, and person. Mason County would be foolish to let a coach and person like Coach Buchanan "get away".

:thumb: These are 100% true words.I haven't herd anything about Coach B leaving saw him coach a charity basketball game on Tuesday nite by the way which his team won.I wish Coach the best in whatever decision he makes for him and his family,But coach i really hope you stay in Maysville as my little boy is only 4 and nobody better to coach him then you !