10th Region ALL A DRAW

All games will be played at Paris except for the play in game.. The Play in game is at Augusta

Top Bracket

Calvary Christian vs. Paris

Play in game = Augusta vs. Brossart = winner to play St. Pat

Bottom Bracket

Bracken Co. vs Nicholas Co.

Deming vs. Silver Grove

Seems like a very good chance for one of the 4 teams in the bottom half of the bracket..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

Has anyone heard anything else about Kelsch and Nicholas Co.?

Should hear yay or nay by the end of the school year, me thinks as in most decisions that take awhile, things are already cut and dried.

Should hear yay or nay by the end of the school year, me thinks as in most decisions that take awhile, things are already cut and dried.

Total guess, but I would say that with the way things work in public schools, they are trying to finalizing who will be on staff next year and figuring out if they have a teaching spot for him.

In general, especially rural, public schools, like to have their coaches on staff as teachers. I believe May 1st or somewhere there about is the final day to give out pink slips or see who is returning and the openings you are going to have on staff.

I would guess again that it would be better for Coach Kelsch to teach in Nicholas as teaching in Bracken and then rushing over to Nicholas for a practice would be hard.