Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LadyBearMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyBearMom

  1. I couldn't have said it any better myself!
  2. I never got the opportunity to meet Danny but I know through conversations with people that he was a great man and asset to the Mason Co. programs and 10th Region basketball.. Prayers to Mr. Boyd and his family!
  3. Agree with what you are saying. She did the best with the hand she was dealt. Good players can sometimes help the coach look good
  4. If she would have had Sneed last year she would have done a better job.
  5. Asset to the athletes and a bad for the teams!
  6. Does Pressrow second this URIT? It would be a dream come true if Pressrow thought this too.. Thanks for the compliment.
  7. Oh you are not saying that the older kids get each other to support their stories do you?
  8. Back to the title of this thread... Is there anyone on here from Nicholas Co. that can inform us on whats goin on? When will the new head coach be named?
  9. Well, I was one of those parents who believed that my child was always right and that she was being picked on when she wasn't playing as much as other players. After talking to the coach I realized that her attitude and work ethic in practice had lessened and she was at fault for her decreasing playing time.
  10. My daughter tells me what is said and what goes on in the locker room and I am almost positive that it gets misconstrued before she gets home. I came to realize last season after a discussion with the head coach that what is said and what is brought home isn't always the same.
  11. What do you mean nowhere? Daughter said that if Coach Kelsch was offered the position he would be taking it.. All In what do you mean the cat bird seat and everyone loving the backup QB?
  12. Does Coach Christie Orem act on the sidelines in the 16th region like she did in the 10th?
  13. I said I hear it is happening.. I didn't say it WAS happening.. This is simply why I asked if anyone else has heard this.
  14. Elaine Douglas played high school basketball with me at Bracken Co and was very knowledgeable of the game back then. Her jr. high teams have always been successful and it will carry over to varsity action
  15. Just how many basketball wins does this man have if he has 800 baseball wins?
  16. lets give Coach Robinson a chance...
  17. what about the coach from Rose Hill? keep it in the 16th region
  18. talent??? talent???? are you serious?
  19. with a lot of BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs I hope
  20. Has anyone heard anything about this position? I hear Coach Kelsch from Bracken County has a good chance of receiving the job. Does anyone know anything about this? What is Nicholas Co. waiting on to name someone?
  21. we need to look at numbers guys numbers!! check the facts people! This move by the St. Pat high and mightys will prove to go in a different direction, just not the one wanted by the Lady Saint crowd.
  22. I have heard through the grapevine that Nicholas County already has their next coach.. It hasn't went public yet, but they have someone in mind.
  23. VIVE LA JERRY VIVE LA JERRY VIVE LA JERRY

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.