Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LadyBearMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyBearMom

  1. Henry County Oldham County Gallatin County Simon Kenton Henry County Simon Kenton Simon Kenton I don't know any players for any team in this region, so I will go with Lester that I read earlier. Sounds like a good ball playin name.
  2. I had the opportunity seeing Maggie Prewitt play last year and at the game and that point in time she was the 2nd best player on the floor behind her teammate Courtney Danis.
  3. I can tell you that he wasn't very happy after that game. :jump:
  4. A coach in the 10th region asked me why Bracken Co. didnot nominate anyonefor the region? I said I didn't know they didn't. He replied with I talked to Coach Schultz and she declined all nominations.
  5. Good post Laddiesballcoach
  6. SCOTT COUNTY WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I Love the CARDS
  7. I have known Joe since our High School days and he always seemed to be prepared. This game will be no different. He and his team will be prepared to pull off an upset.
  8. Brossart Mason County Scott High Clark County Mason County Clark County Clark County I had to call someone, but they told me that Clark County had a guy named Jones, so I am going with Jones as leading scorer!
  9. Meercat you are 100% correct. Coach Schultz didn't nominate any players or Hall of Fame nominees. This is totally up to her and she declined.
  10. none for 39th that I have heard about!
  11. Wherever my husband will take me and whenever he pays is the best choice for me!
  12. Could someone post the boys 10th region teams? I saw the girls on their thread, but not the boys. Also, who was inducted into the Hall of Fame?
  13. Are you sure PB1994? If they play like they did in the district tournament they wont get by Clark County.
  14. hey quagmire, you coming to the game tonight? we supported you last night, so expect the same support what did sign say?
  15. I have had the pleasure of watching Kesha play the last few years and she is a good player. I like the way she handles the PG position.
  16. I hope this isn't true, but if so and I sense it is---Then this is very unclassy by the player and whoever planted such terrible thoughts!
  17. :laugh: Thats funny! I dont think it was the beehive Centrerocks, I think it was the Augusta Pub!
  18. What did the sign say that they ripped down? was it offensive?
  19. Nice to see pictures and nice for the Augusta fans to give these boys the credit they deserve. For a small school and community these people are really "fan"atical about being a Panther!
  20. I was not able to attend the game, but my husband did and he said that St. Pat got all the calls early on and then the 2nd half was evenly called. Just was his opinion. Congrats go out to the Panthers and Condolences to Coach Hinson and the Saints
  21. Jason Hinson makes his 1st trip to the regional tournament!
  22. How come this guy doesn't perform at girls games?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.