Everything posted by LadyBearMom
-
Next Season Predictions 8-9-10th
If Coach Schults can improve the play of the sophmore and freshman classes the Bracken Co. team can be thrown into the mix
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
Coach Hammons will not leave West Jessamine to coach girls. However I do here that one of our own is leaving for another 10th region school.
-
KY/IN All Star game
Is Tara Kauinui trying out for this team? Can someone from Bracken Co. help me out on this one?
-
McDonald's All American Teams
Anyone from Bracken Co. on this team?
-
Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59
Can you give me directions to Clark Co? Id like to attend...
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
TubbyCat we know asst. are moving on, but what jobs are availeble in the 10th region besides MOnt.
-
Clark Co vs Christian Co
Do you think Christian Co. has the Lord on their side? if so, I am with them, if not, GO CLARK CO.
-
KY/IN All Star game
Does anyone in the 10th Region have a chance to play on this team?
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
I just heard that one of the members of the Lady Bear Coaching staff was looking at another coaching job in the 10th region. Does anyone else know anything?
-
Rose Hill - Pike County Central Predictions
The Rams of Rose Hill
-
What BGP members will be attending the Sweet 16
I will not be there. my strict work schedule doesn't all for the time off!
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
I am talking about on the girls staff URIT! You should know what I am a talkin about?
-
10th Region Hall of Fame
Is anyone from Bracken Co. in the Hall of Fame??? I think there are a few deserving palyers and coaches Coach Hammonds should be shouldn't he?
-
10th Regional Question
Why doesnt Bracken Co. host? They hold a lot of fans!
-
Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59
I expected Mason County to win this game.. SHOCKED they didnt.. Did Desiree play for the boys team this year? I think she could start for them
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
I just heard that a coach at Bracken Co. was pursuing other options...
-
Who would you like to see in the state final!
Bracken County... Are they in it...
-
10th Regional Question
This is probably the only time that I will cheer for Mason Co.
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
I started the thread because I heard from a pretty reliable source that one of our own coaches at Bracken Co. is leaving. Has anyone heard this rumor?
-
Coaching Changes in the 10th Region
Does anyone know of any coaching changes in the 10th region? I know that Montgomery's coach is retiring? Who are the front runners for that job? Any other openings and front runners?
-
Rose Hill 66 Fleming Co. 47
Nice Season for FLeming County
-
10th regions juniors and seniors
They are juniors that work really really hard. Why couldn't they play college basketball?
-
10th regions juniors and seniors
Alex Williams, Thomas Feldhaus, Chris Owens - at any level
-
Coaches Association All 10th Region Teams
This is what I was talking about CountryBoy7!
-
All District Teams For The 10th Region
I was attending a game in which I had a Bracken County shirt on (I am a true supporter of the program) and the coach did ask me. From the sound of my posts I know just as much as you do.