KY/IN All Star game

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord I hope Emily Queen makes the team or the BGP server may crash from all of the posts that would be made. :lol:

Your post was a total waste of space, time, and energy. If the thought of someone stepping up to the plate to discuss what they feel was an obvious injustice to a quality young person upsets you, then I suggest you would feel more comfortable in a communist state where your views would move you up the ranks very quickly, comrade. Anyone who has had to coach or play against Emily knows she was slighted and your comment was meant to do nothing but insult a great young lady.

Lighten up Frances. There was a smilie at the end. I'm sure she will make the team. Then all of her family can cheer her on at the game instead of posting why she should have made the team. :D (

Just for the record, I am not related to Emily. Just a fan who appreciates her talents and hard work.

Who is Tara Kauinui?

From another girls bball site, this is how the girls are chosen to tryout;

The 16 regional POY's, coaches ballots choose the next 10, media ballots get the next 10 and the last 4 spots are chosen by the team coaches/game director for a total of 40 girls.

Who is Tara Kauinui?

The 16 regional POY's, coaches ballots choose the next 10, media ballots get the next 10 and the last 4 spots are chosen by the team coaches/game director for a total of 40 girls.

Wow, 40 tryout, How many make the team?:confused:

Who is Tara Kauinui?

Which coaches ballots? Not the same ones that left off the all time leading scorer and rebounder in the 16th region I hope. I saw in the Independent that Queen and Terry made the McDonalds team. Who votes for this? I seem to recall it is a pretty big deal.