Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY/IN All Star game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 20-21 at Georgetown College.

Lord I hope Emily Queen makes the team or the BGP server may crash from all of the posts that would be made. :lol:

Well, lets hope she makes it. She definitely DESERVES it !!!

Lord I hope Emily Queen makes the team or the BGP server may crash from all of the posts that would be made. :lol:

 

Your post was a total waste of space, time, and energy. If the thought of someone stepping up to the plate to discuss what they feel was an obvious injustice to a quality young person upsets you, then I suggest you would feel more comfortable in a communist state where your views would move you up the ranks very quickly, comrade. Anyone who has had to coach or play against Emily knows she was slighted and your comment was meant to do nothing but insult a great young lady.

Lighten up Frances. There was a smilie at the end. I'm sure she will make the team. Then all of her family can cheer her on at the game instead of posting why she should have made the team. :D (

Lighten up Frances. There was a smilie at the end. I'm sure she will make the team. Then all of her family can cheer her on at the game instead of posting why she should have made the team. :D (

 

Just for the record, I am not related to Emily. Just a fan who appreciates her talents and hard work.

I don't think there is any doubt that Emily Queen should (and will) make the KY/Ind all-star game. She played extremely well in districts, region, and state. Miss Queen does is not negatively affected by pressure situations. I look for her to impress at the tryouts!

Does anyone in the 10th Region have a chance to play on this team?

  • Author
Does anyone in the 10th Region have a chance to play on this team?

 

I would think Mont Co will send a few to tryouts.

Is Tara Kauinui trying out for this team?

Can someone from Bracken Co. help me out on this one?

  • Author

Who is Tara Kauinui?

 

From another girls bball site, this is how the girls are chosen to tryout;

 

The 16 regional POY's, coaches ballots choose the next 10, media ballots get the next 10 and the last 4 spots are chosen by the team coaches/game director for a total of 40 girls.

Who is Tara Kauinui?

 

From another girls bball site, this is how the girls are chosen to tryout;

 

The 16 regional POY's, coaches ballots choose the next 10, media ballots get the next 10 and the last 4 spots are chosen by the team coaches/game director for a total of 40 girls.

 

 

Wow, 40 tryout, How many make the team?:confused:

Who is Tara Kauinui?

 

From another girls bball site, this is how the girls are chosen to tryout;

 

The 16 regional POY's, coaches ballots choose the next 10, media ballots get the next 10 and the last 4 spots are chosen by the team coaches/game director for a total of 40 girls.

 

 

Which coaches ballots? Not the same ones that left off the all time leading scorer and rebounder in the 16th region I hope. I saw in the Independent that Queen and Terry made the McDonalds team. Who votes for this? I seem to recall it is a pretty big deal.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.