Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill - Pike County Central Predictions

Featured Replies

Well, the game is quickly approaching - whose it gonna be: Rose Hill or Pike County. I would love to see some posts from the Pike County fans just to learn a little about their team - which I haven't seen play this year.

 

As for me, going in blind, I'll take RH.

Pike Central is very physical and likes to get up and down the floor. Lowe is a force in the paint. Ratliff can light you up from anywhere. This will be a real test for the Royals. The match up inside should be the difference. If Rose Hill can control Lowe, I believe they can win.

If Queen plays like she did in region finals along with Terry I pick the Royals by 5.

Ratliff and Lowe can score in bunches for the Lady Hawks.

Some have sent me messages asking if we were going to carry this game and the answer is YES! We are a station on the Sweet 16 Radio Network. Pre-game time will be 12:45 eastern with a 1pm tip off.

Some have sent me messages asking if we were going to carry this game and the answer is YES! We are a station on the Sweet 16 Radio Network. Pre-game time will be 12:45 eastern with a 1pm tip off.

:thumb: Thanks GR, I enjoy your broadcast when I can pick them up. Your station does a great job.

 

As for this game, I have no idea on what Pike has or doesn't have so I will go blind and pick RH to win by 8. I am pulling for the Lady Royals.

:thumb: Thanks GR, I enjoy your broadcast when I can pick them up. Your station does a great job.

 

As for this game, I have no idea on what Pike has or doesn't have so I will go blind and pick RH to win by 8. I am pulling for the Lady Royals.

What he said. :thumb:

Good luck to the Lady Royals.

Good luck to the Lady Hawkes. I am pulling for you, Haley Ratliff.

The Rams of Rose Hill

 

Did you mean the Lady Royals of Raceland?

 

 

Just kidding. It is the Lady Royals of Rose Hill.

Lady Royals by 7. Queen and Terry are going to have to play well but I really think Faulkner could be the X-factor. If she limits the turnovers and plays good D they way she is has been all season then The Hill will put up a "W".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.