Rose Hill - Pike County Central Predictions

Pike Central is very physical and likes to get up and down the floor. Lowe is a force in the paint. Ratliff can light you up from anywhere. This will be a real test for the Royals. The match up inside should be the difference. If Rose Hill can control Lowe, I believe they can win.

Some have sent me messages asking if we were going to carry this game and the answer is YES! We are a station on the Sweet 16 Radio Network. Pre-game time will be 12:45 eastern with a 1pm tip off.

:thumb: Thanks GR, I enjoy your broadcast when I can pick them up. Your station does a great job.

As for this game, I have no idea on what Pike has or doesn't have so I will go blind and pick RH to win by 8. I am pulling for the Lady Royals.

:thumb: Thanks GR, I enjoy your broadcast when I can pick them up. Your station does a great job.

As for this game, I have no idea on what Pike has or doesn't have so I will go blind and pick RH to win by 8. I am pulling for the Lady Royals.

What he said. :thumb:

Good luck to the Lady Royals.

Lady Royals by 7. Queen and Terry are going to have to play well but I really think Faulkner could be the X-factor. If she limits the turnovers and plays good D they way she is has been all season then The Hill will put up a "W".