Nicholas County?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that there is an excellent chance that the next Nicholas County coach was an offensive workhorse for Augusta in his HS days.

I would say that if the Nicholas County players shoot without a conscience as their next coach did in their HS playing days, they need to order about 2 dozen more basketballs.

At least that is what my "inside sources" are telling me.:D :sssh: ;)

Of course, if Mickie Demoss decides to make a trip to Carlisle that could change.

Did your inside sources tell you that too?

I heard once during a road game that he was being guarded by all five of the opponents, two assistant coaches, three cheerleaders, the lady selling popcorn out of the concession stand and the janitor, so he passed up the shot. Only shot he passed up in his HS career.:D :sssh: ;)

Then your inside sources are lying to you because that isnt true.

I watched him play his whole career and when you made shots like he did, why would anyone else want him to shoot?

Gotta admit he had a nice jumper but let's just say he could have played the Woody Harrelson role real well.:p

I heard once during a road game that he was being guarded by all five of the opponents, two assistant coaches, three cheerleaders, the lady selling popcorn out of the concession stand and the janitor, so he passed up the shot. Only shot he passed up in his HS career.:D :sssh: ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What do you mean nowhere? Daughter said that if Coach Kelsch was offered the position he would be taking it..

All In what do you mean the cat bird seat and everyone loving the backup QB?

That is an opinion and your daughter is more than intitled to it, but IMO if he was offered the position I would take it:D But that is just me :D:D:D