Nicholas County?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point I was getting to is I heard he was maybe a assistant at Nicholas for the girls? He needed to ice his arm down also.;)

If he turns out to be assistant to the guy I think will be head coach, they will be fighting over who is going to oversee the offensive drills. :sssh: ;)

Does anyone know where Bobby Storie coaches now or if he is still coaching? Somehow I had him tied to Nicholas Co, maybe I am in a wrong county.:confused:

Bobby Storie used to coach Nicholas boys. Now he is an assistant to the Bourbon County girls under Coach Sosby.

Its not that they are cleaning house per se with the sports, its just that all but two (i believe) non-tenured teachers were pink slipped. Those that were included in this mass layoff were the co-ADs. The girls b-ball coach resigned.

Its not that they are cleaning house per se with the sports, its just that all but two (i believe) non-tenured teachers were pink slipped. Those that were included in this mass layoff were the co-ADs. The girls b-ball coach resigned.

That does not suprise me about layoffs. The state is mandating an underfunded 3% pay raise so Nicholas had to do something to meet with the need.