Mason Co Lady Royal Basketball Camp Need one team

Mason County Lady Royal is in need of one team for their annual team camp on June 15th and 16th. Guanteered six games three on each day. If you are interested please let me know or Coach Buser at the high school. Thanks!!!!!

Coach Douglas is making her mark at St. Patrick. She pulled the Lady Saints out of the Mason Co. Team Camp. I guess driving 5 miles and getting to play six games in two days was not good enough for her. Coach Ormes already had the camp scheduled but Coach Douglas said no way. This is a good start in working with other fellow coaches in the District and Region. Good Luck to Lady Saints and their followers.

Coach Douglas is making her mark at St. Patrick. She pulled the Lady Saints out of the Mason Co. Team Camp. I guess driving 5 miles and getting to play six games in two days was not good enough for her. Coach Ormes already had the camp scheduled but Coach Douglas said no way. This is a good start in working with other fellow coaches in the District and Region. Good Luck to Lady Saints and their followers.

Heard it through the grapevine that Coach Douglas has decided to put her newly acquired team in the AAU circuit this summer.

Heard it through the grapevine that Coach Douglas has decided to put her newly acquired team in the AAU circuit this summer.

Good for her. What is Coach Schulz doing with her up and coming young ladies this summer? Hopefully something,summer is getting more and more important in the developing of a team.

Coach Schultz does have a full schedule this summer including a couple of camps and some scrimmages with area schools.

I strongly agree that the summer is getting more and more important to developing a team, but parents just dont get it.

They think their kids should be able to miss all summer long and show up in August and be on the same page as the rest of the girls that showed up all summer.