Everything posted by Vangelis
-
Pangallo foul on Ruthsatz- You make the call
Easy to second guess the call when you slow it down frame by frame. In real time, it's a foul.
-
Covington Catholic/Holmes (9th Region Final) Updates
Lawnboy, if you're going to sit on Press Row, be objective! It's obvious that you want Holmes to win! Ridiculous.
-
Notre Dame 39 Beechwood 32 OT
Interesting. Did NDA make the wrong decision with their current coach???? The Tigers made a good one.
-
Newport Catholic/Trinity updates
TMI!!! Explains a lot. Thanks for clearing that up!!! Like we already didn't know that fact!!
-
Newport Catholic/Trinity updates
Lawnboy, make sure that you include Franzen and McDonald in you post game analysis!! Just saying!!
-
Newport Catholic/Trinity updates
Lawnboy, if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were Moeves' God Father!! Related?????
-
9th Region POY Battle
As a Dixie fan, the kid from Cov Cath deserves it. McDonald second, and Hatton bringing up the rear.
-
2014 Season
Well, 02/15 has come and gone.... All Educational Guardianships//Waivers are now set in stone. Go Colonels!!!!
-
2014 Highlands Bluebirds
So, let's have a contest then. How many players on the Impressive Highlands Softball poster actually live in Ft. Thomas, Campbell County, or Kenton County? Just curious.
-
2014 Highlands Bluebirds
Wow! Thanks! Wise move.
-
2014 Highlands Bluebirds
I'm sorry I meant an educational guardianship!
-
2014 Highlands Bluebirds
So we are one month from 02/15. How many Dixie players will transfer to Highlands this year?
-
The Phillips non fumble (a picture is worth a thousand words)
Great pictures at 324-326; 475-476-exhibiting complete focus, concentration and professionalism at the highest degree. I really like picture 736!!!
-
Championship Games Replay On Insight
Dear KHSAA Big Wigs, Please find some announcers who know are competent to annouce the games and who know the NFHS rules. The coach and whats his name--- Brian are horrible!!!! Show some professionalism and get someone who is worth a darn! :irked:
-
The Zebras
Well, I feel sorry for your region! Remember that there will be a sping officials clinic sometime in March 2008 that your region's officials can attend. Maybe that might help. Good luck!
-
New coach at Scott High?
I hear that Bobby Petrino is available now!!! :eek:
-
Championship Games Replay On Insight
I don't know if I can stand to listen to those two horrible announcers again! :scared: I'm going to send both of those guys a rule book! Can't the KHSAA or Insight get someone better? Where's Charlie Coleman and Max Montoya when you need them? :creepy:
-
Newport Catholic/Fort Campbell updates (2A title game)
The guys on the radio broadcast agreed that he was in too! How close was he? :irked:
-
Lone Oak 55 North Bullitt 33
Well, that play is now on "You Tube." All you have to do is type in "Ref screws Up." WOW! :scared:
-
Second Round: Fairdale @ Valley
What type of playing surface does Valley have?
-
Intentional Grounding Question
You are kidding aren't you? My goodness! Unprofessional?? :confused: That's a bit dramatic isn't it? I personally know that ref, and he is anything but unprofessional! :argue:
-
You write the funniest caption for a free t-shirt...
"I shouldn't have did it!"
-
You write the funniest caption for a free t-shirt...
"What's a poor guy like me supposed to do? All I want to do is get in the Dayton High School Hall of Fame!!!"
-
Highlands 58 Scott 0
Speaking of the cannon, anyone know the condition of the back judge who got hit by cannon debris on Friday night? I heard that he sustained some burns to his arm in the first half? :fire::fire::fire::flame::flame::flame:
-
Covington Catholic 14 Beechwood 7
Actually, I have worked with everyone of the officials that were on the field Friday night, and I'd work with them again. :thumb: They are good officials, and more importantly, they are better people! I watched the game and I believe that they officiated well. :fight: Join the NKOA if you think you can do better. We have a meeting next Tuesday at, guess where........Yep, Beechwood. Hope to see ya there pal!