Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 Season

Featured Replies

Will this season be wetter than last season?:isurrender:

 

Didn't think that could be possible...

 

Until now

  • Author
Didn't think that could be possible...

 

Until now

 

We didn't hit the dirt last year until the Uncle Pete tourney last year. There is only so much you can do in a gym or parking lot.

we're 8 days from official practices. I guess my girls will be shoveling snow off our field next saturday so we can practice. :lol2:

we're 8 days from official practices. I guess my girls will be shoveling snow off our field next saturday so we can practice. :lol2:

 

Hell, we might not see the field till May with this current weather. :banghead: I'm thinking of scheduling all NewCath home games to Florence Freedom to ensure we can play. :lol2:

I felt this was appropriate .... lol

 

1661342_518905758224557_797062821_n.jpg

  • Author
Hell, we might not see the field till May with this current weather. :banghead: I'm thinking of scheduling all NewCath home games to Florence Freedom to ensure we can play. :lol2:

 

I wonder how hard it would be to get the Training Facility of the Bandits??:idunno:

  • Author
You can rent the entire turf area:)

I dont have JMU or Lawnboys money

I dont have JMU or Lawnboys money

 

2 at NewCath and another in catholic grade school. :eek: Plus, all three girls and a wife that likes "things". I'm lucky I have a coaches pass or I couldn't go to all the games that I do. :lol:

I wonder how hard it would be to get the Training Facility of the Bandits??:idunno:

 

Our Org rented the Dome in Rosemont for Bandifest, I think the cost was 12 grand for the 4 days. My guess as much as we use it we got a nice discount to get it at that price.

2 at NewCath and another in catholic grade school. :eek: Plus, all three girls and a wife that likes "things". I'm lucky I have a coaches pass or I couldn't go to all the games that I do. :lol:

 

Quit your nasty habit and you will have more money for the softball team!!

  • Author
Lawnboy could sponsor all of us:jump:

Our first practice cancelled:depressed: This weather is horrible!! Bring on the Sunshine!!

Well, 02/15 has come and gone.... All Educational Guardianships//Waivers are now set in stone. Go Colonels!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.