Everything posted by bballer1
-
KY/OH Allstar Game
If they charge $250 to the players, how much is it to get in the door as a fan? This can't be right.:confused:
-
Jacob Jenkins
What are some thoughts on this young rising star? UK bound?
-
Best Pitcher/Catcher Combo In the 14th
I'd have to say Brewer/Pelfrey of Powell. Any thoughts?
-
Jackson city 14 June b. 4
Are any basketball players from JBS playing baseball?
-
Darius Miller has been contacted by Duke?
Mr. Miller listen you can do much better than Duke, maybe try out a good team like VCU, Ha Ha! Go to UK Darius, go to UK!!!
-
Are JBS,Elliott and Shelby V serious contenders to win state in 08'?
Absolutely not. You have to remember that teams in the Louisville area always have talent and Scott, Mason, Warren Central, Ballard, PRP, and Lex Cath are always going to have great talent. I don't see any of these three teams having a legit chance to win the state title. Good post though.
-
Perry Co. Central..Is Holland out?
No Problem. Glad to help out.
-
Perry Co. Central..Is Holland out?
Holland has been fired by the superintendent of Perry co. schools. This is much due to the first round loss in district. From what I've heard, the SI gave a heads up to coach Holland to play a "couple" players in relation to himself. In return coach Holland started this "couple" of players and played them throughout the game, this helped Buckhorn beat a very good PCC team by 33 pts. in the first round of the 54th. Holland is going to Hazard, fact. $70-80,000
-
Clark/Ballard Predictions
I'll take GRC in this one. Like Ballard, GRC is athletic as well. I think that if Knowles can get going early in this game and Jones makes his presence shown in the middle that the cards will roll. GO CARDS!!!!
-
Warren Central 71 June Buchanan 53
I really see JBS going back to back years to Rupp, i have to agree. Although Breathitt and Knott Central return many key players from this years squads. I look for the 14th to be more lop-sided than this year. Those three teams would have to be the favorites in the 14th next season. :thumb:
-
South Laurel vs Fairdale, Wednesday@6:30
Fairdale 10+
-
If you're WARREN CENTRAL, you're probably thinking...
IMO JBS shouldnt have beat Powell, Warren Central is for sure the better team. Im predicting a 15+ win by Central. JMHO
-
14th Region Coach and player of the year
Coach of the Year went to Kyle Lively of Powell co. This is two years in a row that he has achieved this award. Congrats to Coach Lively on this accomplishment. I believe player of the year honors were given to Hazards' Justin Hicks, is this back-to-back season's as well for POY?
-
If you're WARREN CENTRAL, you're probably thinking...
JBS is no match for Warren Central. Central will roll into the semi's, no problem. Don't get me wrong JBS has a very good basketball team, but still no match for Central. Go Dragons!
-
Huntington High 103 South Charleston 61
Yeah, wasnt much of a barn BURNER was it! To say it BLUNTLY, Mayo put on a show in this final game. Also looks as though the USC signee may be headed to a very good team, who just beat Texas in the second round of the NCAA tourney! Sounds like Mayo was on FIRE! :flame: :fire:
-
Seniors who were held back
There may be a few players at JBS that were held back, might be the age of a normal senior, but may not be in the senior class, just throwing this out there. Go JBS!!
-
Clark Co vs Christian Co
IMO GRC is an all around better team than Christian co. I believe Christian co.'s big man could cause problems for the cards, but i see Tristan Jones holding his own in the middle. Clark will be fine. I'll take Clark in this one, with a big game from Knowles by 15+.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
I still like WC, but you know, it's March anything can happen. I'd like to see them win the upset though. Would this be considered an upset? Going by school prestige, enrollment, all that good stuff it would have to be.
-
Time to class basketball?
The sweet 16 is what makes Kentucky so remarkable and prestigous. Making it to the big dance in kentucky is like making the Final Four in NCAA. You can't take the sweet 16 away from Kentucky! Taking the sweet sixteen is taking basketball right from the state. No body would care as much any more.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
WC by around 20. Way too many weapons for JBS. Warren Central is a much better team than June Buchanan.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
I do believe so.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
JBS wins the 14th Region. Thoughts?
-
Hazard vs. JBS
Support is an understatement. I have to agree with you though, their hotter than a firecracker on a hot July evening.
-
Lincoln Co vs Boyle Co. Predictions
Lincoln will win the region. Chase Overstreet and friends will be ready to go.
-
Cov. Cath. Vs. Holmes IV
Covington Catholic is real. Holmes won't go out so easy though. I'll take Holmes in a tight one.