Cov. Cath. Vs. Holmes IV

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooner or later does'nt this team have to win a big game ? CCH has dominated the last 3 or 4 years against a team that everyone says is more talented and most seem to pick everytime. I think the number is around 8-2 in CCH's favor the last 10 so why change now.

CCH 62

Holmes 59

They said CCH couldnt beat HHS twice in the football season, but a little diferent outlook. It's at Holmes, but CCH' student sectio will make it seem like it's in Park Hills, also it is the 4th time and this will be a WAR. CCH comes out on top because of the depth.

CCH-73

Holme-62

06-07 3 CovCath wins

05-06 Holmes W reg season, CovCath W dist tourney

04-05 CovCath W reg season, W district tourney

03-04 CovCath W reg season

02-03 Holmes W reg season, W district tourney

So, last 5 years, 7 CovCath wins and 3 Holmes wins.

They said CCH couldnt beat HHS twice in the football season, but a little diferent outlook. It's at Holmes, but CCH' student sectio will make it seem like it's in Park Hills, also it is the 4th time and this will be a WAR. CCH comes out on top because of the depth.

CCH-73

Holme-62

Looks like a tossup to me, and its awfully hard to beat a good team four times in one year!! But then, I thought it was near impossible for Mason to beat Brossart three times in one year?? :D Good luck to both teams, and who ever wins, represent NKY well downstate!!

Its hard to beat a team four times in one season but in saying that I can't see Holmes winning.

:thumb: Cov. Cath is firing off all cylinders, and I think they have the mental edge over the Dawgs, I just don't know if deep down that Holmes knows they can beat them.