Cov. Cath. Vs. Holmes IV

Oops. I didn't read your question properly. Obviously, he would want to host whenever he has the opportunity. It has no effect on the outcome IMO.

If it has no effect on the outcome, why host??? (for the concession $'s?, the teams usually split the gate and other profits).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Dogs will prevail. The atmosphere will be great tonight with the CovCath kids and the home team fans. I would love to go but cant. With the weather outside, they might want to think about playing this one somewhere outdoors,like a local playground. Any ideas? : )

Here's my analysis:

Since the suspended players came back, Holmes has played one game in which they have played a solid 4 quarters: Elizabethtown. Every other game has been much closer than it should have been. The reason why the E-town game (IMO) was different was because Holmes went in, not so sure that they had a supreme edge in talent.

Going into tonight, if Holmes recognizes that these CovCath boys CAN play with them, that may actually be beneficial to Holmes. It will make them play harder; which, I will concede, worries me quite a bit. To many of us, we know that CCH can play (and beat) Holmes, but it's hard to say if the HHS players or supporters recognize that. It is an interesting conundrum.

I will be in attendance.