Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard vs. JBS

Featured Replies

Two teams have split this year, who wins last round????

Both are playing good basketball right now. I really think these are the two best teams in the region at this time. It all depends on who is hitting early. I think it will go down to the wire with JBS winning by 3.

At the rate the region has gone so far, with JBS beating a solid Powell team by 12 and a good Breathitt club by 21, I'll have to take JBS by about 15. The region was up for grabs from the start, with about 6 legit teams that could've won. Now that it's down to these two and they have split, I think JBS has the upper hand because they've been so hot as of late.

Too many weapons for JBS, I don't think they will have the defensive game they had in the All A tourney and JBS will be hitting the 3's this time. JBS will make the trip to rupp. 57-50

Would like to see it but the trip just a little to far on a work day. Should be a good one, to all you fans who plan on being there enjoy! Its high school basketball in March in KY

Hazard by 5.

 

7:00pm tonight @ Letcher

I hope Hazard. JBS is hot as a firecracker right now????? Not to mention all of their support.

Support is an understatement. I have to agree with you though, their hotter than a firecracker on a hot July evening.

We are speaking of the same thing and it really pathetic. Go Dawgs. Should be Powell or Breathitt playing tonight.

Hazard

 

It's the same old story. Hazard just knows how to win when everything is on the line...I expect it will be similar to how they beat JBS and Jackson City last year. You could easily argue that those two were better than Hazard last year and they couldn't beat them. A team like Hazard and the pressure of a regional championship can tend to cool a hot team off. We'll see.

 

But, until teams like JBS prove they can win when it counts against teams like Hazard, I just can't bring myself to pick them. I'll stick with the Bulldogs and say good luck to both teams. I hope we're treated to a great game tonight and I hope the best team wins.

 

Hazard - 67

June Buchanan - 64

Hazard will win this one easily. I picked JBS over Powell and Breathitt because of the matchups. But Hazard has the advantadge in the matchups and the mental toughness that JBS lacks is Hazards best weapon.

Its going to be a good one!

 

But I dont think Hazard will be able to overcome the "support" and Collins in the paint.

So Ill take JBS 64-59

I'll take JBS by 5

 

I'll say JBS 51 Hazard 46

 

But that is just a guess

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.