Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark/Ballard Predictions

Featured Replies

Imo this will be a quick paced uptempo game. Both teams are very athletic and play good defense.

 

The key to the game is how well Jones and Knowles play of GRC.

Ballard by 15+ To much Strength.. Sorry Gold:laugh:

 

I have a hard time seeing that big of a loss. I imagine the game will be very close and will be decided within the final minute and a half and could go either way.

I'm gonna continue to support my 10th region friends and say Clark by 3. GO CARDS!!!

Ballard looked out of control at times today. If Clark County can control the tempo and Jones can stay out of foul trouble then they can pull it off.

Teams that rip and run look out of control a lot of times to the casual fan. Ballard and Scott Co are two prime examples.

This is a very interesting match-up. Ballard got most of the press this year, but GRC has done some impressive work as of late. I think this game will be close and I am giving the nod to Ballard just because of the depth factor. I do believe it will be close. Jones for GRC is the X factor.

I like my Cards chances tomorrow. It will be a tuff game...but so was Mason, and Christian Co. and we took care of business in those two games....just have to go out tomorrow night and do the same.

 

I have faith in my cards. :thumb:

Ballard is able to tire teams out with all the pressure and the deep bench. Well Clark Co has a deep bench and Knowles is well experienced under pressure. Foul trouble becomes the key, I know Clark Co survived against Scott, but if Jones or Knowles has to ride the bench. Ballard wins going away.

 

Should be a great game, hoping the Cards can pick up another win. : )

Ballard is able to tire teams out with all the pressure and the deep bench. Well Clark Co has a deep bench and Knowles is well experienced under pressure. Foul trouble becomes the key, I know Clark Co survived against Scott, but if Jones or Knowles has to ride the bench. Ballard wins going away.

 

Should be a great game, hoping the Cards can pick up another win. : )

I believe in our "supporting cast" :thumb: They will step up when needed...think you will see that tonight too.

 

Go Cards

I believe in our "supporting cast" :thumb: They will step up when needed...think you will see that tonight too.

 

Go Cards

 

 

I am pulling for your team Goldie!!

I think GRC will have trouble getting the ball up the court. They had a lot of trouble in the later part of the game against Christian Co. Knowles definitely didn't bring his A game yesterday. T. Jones was a beast in the first half. GRC seemed to get every board in the first half only to let Christian CO. have many second chance opportunities in the second half. Plus GRC missed a load of free throws down the stretch. At one point Knowles missed five in a row, I think, one being the front in of a bonus.

 

Ballard didn't impress me much at all, outside of their athleticism. They couldn't hit layups. They do put a lot of pressure on the ball.

 

If GRC can handle Ballard's defensive pressure, GRC wins. If they get rattled early could be a rough night for GRC.

 

I think Knowles will step up tonight and Jones will be tough for Ballard to handle underneath.

 

There will be a lot of turnovers in this one.

 

GRC by 2

I am pulling for your team Goldie!!

Thanks girlfriend....will you be there? I will be in section 33 again...look me up.

Had supper with Westsider last night...always gald to see him. :thumb:

 

Go Cards

I will say Ballard in this one. They are just a sweet 16 team. But wouldnt surprise me if Clark pulled it off though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.