Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark/Ballard Predictions

Featured Replies

Thanks girlfriend....will you be there? I will be in section 33 again...look me up.

Had supper with Westsider last night...always gald to see him. :thumb:

 

Go Cards

 

I wish I could...have some commitments here in the Ville already!

ballard is way to deep and i jus dont think the cards can handle that. GRC plays 7 players the entire game. They need to get the ball to jonees more because i jus dont think theres another big man in the state that can play with him when hes on. Good luck to the cards hope you win

I'll take GRC in this one. Like Ballard, GRC is athletic as well. I think that if Knowles can get going early in this game and Jones makes his presence shown in the middle that the cards will roll. GO CARDS!!!!

I expect B will win convincingly now that they have the first game jitters out of the way.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.